Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

4,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I can't add a poll because the summaries are too long. razz

I have a lot of ideas for a manga, but I can't choose a plot for my manga.

Truthfully I think all of the plots are what I'd prefer for a manga.

So...

I'm asking my fellow Gaians to help!

Here are the suggestions:

A) Yuki has always been the perfect model student in Yamada High. When a boy named Kyo enrolls to Yamada High from overseas, Yuki has had a tough time with getting first place, because Kyo is far more superior than Yuki in all subjects. Yuki is enraged and eventually declares a rivalry against him, but what will come between these two "rivals"?
(Romance, comedy, drama, school life, shoujo)

B) Narumi enrolls into a prestigious high school off of a scholarship. There are three well known boys in the high school, otherwise known as the Three Bishounens. They are known for their family name, beauty, and charm. But truthfully, they are narcissistic and find playing around with girl's feelings entertaining. When Narumi figures this out, she warns them, and threatens to release their secret if they don't stop, but the Three don't have any intention to stop, rather they all target for Narumi to make her fall for them.
(Romance, comedy, reverse-harem, drama, school life, shoujo)

C) When Chihiro was in fifth grade, she fell in love with a boy named Akihiro. When she is invited to the summer festival called, "Natsu Matsuri", by her friends, Akihiro joins the group much to Chihiro's surprise. When the festival ends, Akihiro confesses to her and declares that he must leave Kitakyushu tomorrow to see his parents in Tokyo. Chihiro promises Akihiro that when she finds him, they will be together forever. At the age of fourteen, when she goes to Tokyo and meets Akihiro again, it seems that he was unable to keep his promise because he is already dating another girl.
(Romance, comedy, drama, school life, slice of life, shoujo)

I have plenty of other ideas, but I didn't think they were better than these three suggestions.
Please comment on these ideas and honestly tell me which idea you'd prefer the most.

Thank you!

Interesting Cat

1,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ohoho. Hello miss yum_puddi
As a fan of Shoujo manga, those kind of settings/plots are utterly common nowdays, but they're always fun to read.

I prefer C .. Story like it has more dramas and such.
With a proper twist and turn, I know it'll turn out splendid

Good luck with the manga miss yum_puddi
Would love to read it ~

Shy Kitten

4,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
GiniroHikousen
As a fan of Shoujo manga, those kind of settings/plots are utterly common nowdays, but they're always fun to read.

Would love to read it ~

Thank you for your opinion! emotion_kirakira

I will keep this in mind.
I kind of liked C too because I thought the plot would make others be at the edge of their seat at every heart clenching moment.

Happens to me a lot. biggrin

Thank you so much for answering. gaia_kittenstar

Interesting Cat

1,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hana Gasa
GiniroHikousen

Would love to read it ~

Thank you for your opinion! emotion_kirakira

I will keep this in mind.
I kind of liked C too because I thought the plot would make others be at the edge of their seat at every heart clenching moment.

Happens to me a lot. biggrin

Thank you so much for answering. gaia_kittenstar

No problem miss yum_puddi
I would love to read it when it's done yum_puddi

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I like all of them... sweatdrop But yes, if I had to choose, I think that C would be the funniest to read. owo

Sweet Singing

♥ ♥ . . .
    I'm not into shoujo manga too much, but I like C one the best c: good luck with drawing the story you choose~! > Y<

. . . ♥ ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces