Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was supposed to be a shoujo manga parody I guess and I'm not sure if its even readable.

should I redraw this page and continue with the story or nah?

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
panty sniff v2
should I redraw this page and continue with the story or nah?

Why should our opinion matter? If you like it, keep going.

Shadowy Phantom

Exactly what Xiam said. Your comics should be for yourself first and foremost. Almost any story can find an audience provided it has care put into making it the best it can be.

Also, expecting anyone to make a worthwhile judgement based on a tiny sideways photo of a single page is silly xP
Xiam

Kyousouka

(I'm the OP, I just got banned for something pretty silly, but it's still me!)

Most of my comics are intended for print and distribution so outside opinions are pretty important if I plan to turn a profit this month. I'm only unsure of whether I should spend more time on this little project because time management is very important to me and I hardy have enough time to work or revamp things not intended for print.

And yeah, I didn't really feel quite like scanning and processing a page if I'm still unsure if its worth it.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
panty sniff v3
Xiam

Kyousouka

Most of my comics are intended for print and distribution so outside opinions are pretty important if I plan to turn a profit this month. I'm only unsure of whether I should spend more time on this little project because time management is very important to me and I hardy have enough time to work or revamp things not intended for print.

And yeah, I didn't really feel quite like scanning and processing a page if I'm still unsure if its worth it.

Then I believe you have your answer.

The thing is... if you don't think it's worth your time... and you're only trying to pump it out for a profit... then why are you even in comics to begin with?

I never earned a dime for any of my work, though admittedly because I have s**t for business knowledge (I've actually heard people who wanted books of Melody & Macabre but I don't know what to do to publish, and I don't even have seed money).

I just draw because I love the stories I'm telling.
Xiam
panty sniff v3
Xiam

Kyousouka

Then I believe you have your answer.

The thing is... if you don't think it's worth your time... and you're only trying to pump it out for a profit... then why are you even in comics to begin with?

I never earned a dime for any of my work, though admittedly because I have s**t for business knowledge (I've actually heard people who wanted books of Melody & Macabre but I don't know what to do to publish, and I don't even have seed money).

I just draw because I love the stories I'm telling.

I draw comics because I love to do it. I have to scrap a lot of stories because of work but I don't mind too much because there is always something to work on.

I've been drawing comics for a very long time and now I get to do them professionally and I need to keep paying my rent and caring for my pets. Please do not devalue my work or assume I'm not passionate about it because its what I do for a living. I work very hard from 6am til around 10pm and often later because I am passionate about my work. But I also have to handle business accordingly. It doesn't make the work I create of any less artistic value because of that.

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
But doesn't it take like a second to rotate a picture? I mean you can do it even in like Photobucket...

Well anyhow, I think the comic seems kind of dull.
Kaxen
But doesn't it take like a second to rotate a picture? I mean you can do it even in like Photobucket...

Well anyhow, I think the comic seems kind of dull.

It was originally rotated but it came out sideways somehow? I don't know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff