Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello every body im here to look for an artist to work on a few things with me i have not yet picked witch of the concepts i want to work on because i would like to talk about it with an artist before hand to make sure they are more attached to it before jumping head on in to one the concepts. the concepts range for action to horror romance and a few things in between if you think you are up to it leave a comment or send me a pm 3nodding and i will be more then happy to talk till your hearts content on what ever concept you find interesting biggrin

Shadowy Phantom

Artists aren't itching to work with strangers, and most people don't want to PM someone just to back out later upon learning that they don't care for your specific arrangements. You need to make your post attractive to them, and give them enough information to know whether they're interested in working on your ideas with you. Convince your potential artists that you're worth working with, that your ideas are good, and that you have skill in writing.

Your post does none of these things.

Wealthy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
i would like to help in the art

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
stray crow11
Hello every body im here to look for an artist to work on a few things with me i have not yet picked witch of the concepts i want to work on because i would like to talk about it with an artist before hand to make sure they are more attached to it before jumping head on in to one the concepts. the concepts range for action to horror romance and a few things in between if you think you are up to it leave a comment or send me a pm 3nodding and i will be more then happy to talk till your hearts content on what ever concept you find interesting biggrin

Your grammatical troubles aren't exactly filling me with confidence in your writing ability...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff