i would like to help 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Pm me about it 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
good luck 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
i would read it 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
i wouldnt read it 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Hilarious Lunatic

hi i wanna make a comic based on my main RP character, Fang

so howling valley is a small meloncoly town located near who knows where, a small foggy little town where strange things happen, such as people vanishing and found dead, weird noises heard from unknown locations, strange sightings, and stuff. Being in this depression town has made the people have a lack of trusting 1 another and they fear each day of their life, this town has many dark secrets and the rest of the world is unaware of this town, there is a rift between the human world and the spirit world somewhere in this town making it a ghost town

Jack Massacre (Fang) and Chris Xavier Blackwood are best friends (more or less) and partners in battle (most of the time)

Chris was a regular kid until one day a corporation setup his parents and killed them and him also, yet he was setup and sent to Hell because of the death of his parents. He finally escaped Hell after the Devil gave him demonic powers. After a few years of training he learned how to tame Dragons

Jack Massacre was a rich elven kid who came across an old book known as the necronomicon one day as he searched through the library in his attic, he began playing with the dead and learning spells until he cast a spell that killed him, after selling his soul to death for a second chance he cameback more powerful as an undead being going by the name of Fang which was the name of a dragon that used necromancy

Distinct Prophet

10,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
ah, you're finally going to do this? I hope everything goes well... There's not much I can do, seeing as I can't draw characters in any poses that arent frontal view yet...

but if it comes down to basic architecture, I can help.

Hilarious Lunatic

megagamer_64
ah, you're finally going to do this? I hope everything goes well... There's not much I can do, seeing as I can't draw characters in any poses that arent frontal view yet...

but if it comes down to basic architecture, I can help.

Thanks

Hilarious Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Is this on earth? If it is, then SUDDENLY DRAGONS is kinda weird without explanation(unless this is part of the spirit world thing). If it's not, then the mention of Satan and Necronomicon is out of place.

This is a bit of a mess. Why was he sent to hell? You say because of the death of his parents but that...makes no sense. He was a victim too. Did his parents go to hell as well? It's rather worrying that his entire origin story is based on being punished for being a murder victim.

What's the conflict? What are their goals, and what are the roadstops between those goals?

Also, a word of advice. It's nice that your rp character inspired you to make a comic. I've done it plenty of times. But. Rp can make a messy story, particularly if you had been playing a sandbox rp. I suggest taking the characters and crafting a coherent story. It will probably end up leaving most or even all of your actual rp on the cutting room floor, but that can be rather necessary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff