Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've started drawing it, I've designed a storyline, characters, etc.

The World / Setting:

The story is basically started in the Auteria Region nearby Strata Kingdom. A city of scholars and great ambitions. The city's not exactly what it's cracked up to be. Sure, there are smart astrologists and clever geniuses but it's also full of thieving bandits and drunk knights. Strata Kingdom is also known for its rivalry between the Mech Denners and Theif Denners, two guilds who have been fighting for years. The world is full of technology, elves, humans, and fantasy.

Characters:

Levor: -An arrogant mercenary who hates mostly everthing. He's deadly serious and only does his jobs.

Sullia: -A sweet girl who travels with her companion, Ryye. She's beautiful and somewhat ethereal. She's in search for her sister's grave.

Lin:- A very annoying theif girl. She'll do anything to annoy anyone. She's a good friend of Levor's, though she doesn't realise how much she gets on his nerves these days.

Carson:- A quiet, polite priest of a small unguarded chapel on the outskirts of Strata Kingdom. He looks after an important artefact.

Lieka:- A rude lecherous knight with barely anything but girls on the mind. He's a pretty strong elf and knows how to attack.

Mistle: - A brash, rude and overly flirty tour guide. She's bossy, and pretty loud and will always attempt to destroy an enemy before anyone else.

Story:- When Levor goes off for another job. He comes across his hometown, Strata Kingdom. He sees Sullia and decides to help, for a price. When they finally find a small church for her to pray the adventure begins.

I have pictures in my DA account.

So what do you think?

((Soory the chars are pretty short, 'cuz I have no time whatsoever...))
Hm, well it's.... I don't know. Is it possible not to have an opinion? xd

So you've designed a storyline, but have you scripted everything/anything?

I think to get more opinions (it's really hard to say anything about these characters and the storyline. Short descriptions and summaries tend to sound cliche most of the time), you could write a summary for each chapter/act/whatever.
I don't really want to give away much. Anyway, there are many spoilers...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff