Most everyone is being a tad unfair, but you can't really blame them when you consider that you really havn't given us anything. It's essentially 6 bullet points and a "I have ideas but no idea how to get them working."

This is of course the main problem with all these help posts, but what you gonna do.

If you really want help give the people you ask everything. If you have the ability put your images online so we can see them (if you can't you may want to rethink this manga thing) and give us more than 6 points. To help you we need to know more than what happened, we need to know why.

Why did Ty I refuse to type his last name on the grounds that he is American and it is Japanese move to Japan. Why did Milou (is that even a Japanese name? Did you bother to look it up?) put soccor over this important thing she had to say? It must not be important then, right? Why in gods name do you want to tell this story, cause you have to have a reason besides boredom or your in trouble. Tell us what the secrets are, assuming you know what they are, and you better considering it is the crux of your story. Remember you are not trying to tease us into being interested about your story, you are asking for help, so tell us everything.

After you answer all this get back to me, neh?