Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Businessman

6,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Hey guys,

I've recently decided I need to finally make the detective webcomic i've been wanting to do for ages.
But I need a little help/ideas/suggestions for the cases my two detectives can be working on. I have the major case all planned out, but I need some suggestions towards some of the smaller cases that will be going on as they start to work out the big case (which is a big drugs ring)

Anyway I'm planning on the first case to be a murder, but I'm a little stuck for ideas on how/why/where they'd happen.

If anyone wouldn't mind lending their mind towards this thatd be great!

you can see the artwork I'll be doing for it on my DA page.. I only really have the characters drawn so far but I'll post things like sets at somepoint too.

throw some thoughts at me

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
If you want to go easy then domestic murder is the best way to go, in my opinion. If you wanna go medium you can make it a case of manslaughter, two friends goofing off one gets killed the other hides evidence. For hard maybe a person is found dead, thought to be suicide, yet it was a long lost relative that wanted to remain lost.

Adorable Businessman

6,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Snowblazer

Oh cool thanks, these are some great starting points, I'll try to incorporate some of these ideas into my script. Thanks!

Divine Phantom

11,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bidding War 100
I can help you with any thrill and/or horror to gore scenes. Also, I know I shouldn't say such because most comic creators like to do the storyline and scrip themselves, but if you ever have write block, I can always be a helping pen.

Dapper Raider

A good mysterious alley murder is always a nice setting, just to get started. Perhaps a mugging gone wrong, or a mugging planned to be a murder anyways. I do like mysteries *checks out deviant gallery* and I do like your style. I'll be watching~~

Adorable Businessman

6,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Capn Mckay
A good mysterious alley murder is always a nice setting, just to get started. Perhaps a mugging gone wrong, or a mugging planned to be a murder anyways. I do like mysteries *checks out deviant gallery* and I do like your style. I'll be watching~~

Aha, I like the idea of a mugging gone wrong! I'll have to see how that fits in with my story biggrin

(and thankyou i noticed I gained a watcher today heart )

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
I'd skew it toward the supernatural, but I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff