Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm working on developing a manga story... and i have some ideas, but honestly I'm really open too.
I'd like to do the drawing and some of the story and character developing, but I'm looking for a partner that would be willing to edit and develop the story with me too

here are some of my drawings to maybe spark your interest:
x
x
x
my new scanner is currently being shipped to me so.... i won't be taking pictures of my drawings anymore ㅋㅋㅋ

Eloquent Hunter

Why did you make two identical threads? This is a slow-moving forum, have no doubt the people here will see them.

This is also a good reason not to bump. Please don't bump your topic unless it falls off the first page, we move like a snail here.

Partnerships rarely follow through here, either because of a lack of dedication, or because no one's interested. All you've put forth so far is your artwork, which could use some life drawing study, and all you've shown are pin ups. Typically, you'd want to display your skills with drawing comics. Panel flow, page layout, etc. Not to mention the ability to draw something other than people.

What you may have going for you is we tend to have more writers than artists, and you haven't laid any ground rules on the writing, though I'm suspicious about the term "edit" the story.

The rare instance where partnerships do work is if somehow the idea is both people's baby. Where you both are entirely devoted to seeing this idea alive. Or, alternatively, when you pay someone.

Consider what makes you stand out from everyone else seeking a partnership.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff