Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is your favorite character in a manga you've made, whether for publishing or a web comic? Manga only, sorry. sweatdrop
I love all of my characters to death, whether they're dead or alive. xd
I can't really decide who I like most in my manga. I love them all. None of them have names, but these are the characters: a gothic girl, a kind, shy boy, an over-active optimistic girl, a punk, overconfident boy, a mischivious, tactfully genious Kitsune boy, and a quiet, distant elf girl.
*blink* Manga Nazi... That was a little confusing. I mean, I got the fact that you demolish un-realistic thoughts, but, of what? Dreams? Ideas? I don't get it... sweatdrop
Technically, the Kitsune is a ghost (or at least for a while), but he doesn't seem ghoslty at all, except for the fact that he floats and only the people who truly believe the girl he hosted by that he exists can see him. And technically, the elf is a ghost to, but as soon as the elf comes into the series, both the Kitsune and the Elf come back to life.
Specierful
*blink* Manga Nazi... That was a little confusing. I mean, I got the fact that you demolish un-realistic thoughts, but, of what? Dreams? Ideas? I don't get it... sweatdrop

All of the above.

Try to edit your posts instead of posting a new one. This forum moves very slowly; people will comment eventually.
And the Kitsune is incredibly immature, but that makes him incredibly funny. xd
Well, that wasn't really a correction, just an additional comment. That's... kind of cruel to smash people's dreams... xd But then again, I'm just really overly obsessed with my unrealistic dream... xp
Specierful
Well, that wasn't really a correction, just an additional comment. That's... kind of cruel to smash people's dreams... xd But then again, I'm just really overly obsessed with my unrealistic dream... xp

Granted, I don't go out "smashing" their dreams. I just give them a cold reality check. xd
I want to be a manga-ka *sniffle* But it's almost scary how bad I am... No matter how hard I try, there are some concepts that I just can't seem to get or get used to... crying
Quote:
Granted, I don't go "smashing" their dreams. I just give them a cold reality check. xd

*twitch* What do you mean by "cold reality check"?
In case you are wondering what the twitch thing was for, I twitch when I'm thinking, even in real life. I think I'm crazy, but that's just the way I am. heart
Specierful
Quote:
Granted, I don't go "smashing" their dreams. I just give them a cold reality check. xd

*twitch* What do you mean by "cold reality check"?

Sometimes I get people telling me that they want to be a manga-ka, become real famous and make lots of money.

stare For one thing, being a manga-ka takes more than just pretty art, another is that the only rich artists are dead artists ( xd ), and becoming famous isn't easy either, no matter how good your art might be. My Weekly Featured Artist project is proof of that.

And yes, you ARE crazy. xd
But... even if my dream is unrealistic, I'd rather do that than something that I hate doing, just because I have doubts about what I can do with what I like to do. I mean, what's life without risks? To think that you can't do it, and never strive for something great, it's just a waste of a life. No chance, no real excitement, and no real joy. And, even if you don't make it all the way to the top, well, be optimistic, think of how much fun you had getting to where you are? And sometimes, where you are is enough to keep you almost as happy as if you were sitting at the top. Sorry for that little moment of corniness. I have a tendancy to get real moral at random times. sweatdrop I have to go now, bye. heart
Oh, wait, here, key. See, here is one thing that seperates me from the rest of the people, or so I think. I don't care if I'm famous. I don't care if only five copies of my manga ever get sold. I don't care if I actually have to beg for money to keep the food on the table. All's I want is to draw. I want to be a manga-ka for the sake of being a manga-ka. I just want to get IN, then maybe I'll think about fame. Alright, now I do think I have to go. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff