Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story Description: Hat lovers in the land of Hoptat have been undergoing persecution for years. When Kirk, a traveling hat salesman from Trips, treads into Hoptat, he quickly discovers the land's twisted economy has branded him an automatic enemy. Now he must choose between moving on to save himself, or to fight for the freedom of hat lovers everywhere.

It's available for your reading pleasure.

Also, alternatively, it's available on ComicFury.

This is my third and last attempt to tell a story I've had in my head since I was in high school (way back when). The first 20 pages were started about a year ago (most of them were half-done, so I finished them in the summer), and I've been improving all year (and will hopefully continue to do so).

Feedback is appreciated (and encouraged!), and if nothing else, I hope you all enjoy!

Newbie Seeker

I enjoyed it was kinda cute. I liked mr.Fish especially. I'd like to read more of it ^^
...I'll admit, that must be one of the weirdest (weird in a neutral way) premises I've ever seen for a story, but you definitely deserve a lot of points for creativity and the art style is cute. I don't know how well you'll do, but I'd say keep going with the comic, its kinda interesting.
ThatOnePercent
I enjoyed it was kinda cute. I liked mr.Fish especially. I'd like to read more of it ^^

Thank you! smile Mr. Fish was an incidental character that I ended up liking so much that he'll most likely appear later on.

Marksmanx3
...I'll admit, that must be one of the weirdest (weird in a neutral way) premises I've ever seen for a story, but you definitely deserve a lot of points for creativity and the art style is cute. I don't know how well you'll do, but I'd say keep going with the comic, its kinda interesting.

Ha, yeah. I still get moments working on it when I stop and think, "Oh gosh, this is actually really weird, isn't it?" But thanks for checking it out! I have big plans for this one, so I shall definitely keep it going.
Pinky Lillix
Marksmanx3

Ha, yeah. I still get moments working on it when I stop and think, "Oh gosh, this is actually really weird, isn't it?" But thanks for checking it out! I have big plans for this one, so I shall definitely keep it going.

Also, the bongo/drum fighting style is kinda awesome too!
Marksmanx3
Pinky Lillix
Marksmanx3

Also, the bongo/drum fighting style is kinda awesome too!

smile Ha, thanks! There will be a lot more of that (along with other musical instruments).

13,665 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh, hey! Fancy meeting you here smile

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ahaha, I like it. XD I'm amused by the storyline, (being a huge hat-lover myself). I think the comic flows smoothly, as well.
celestrialdarkmoon

PFFFFFT-GET OUT OF HERE, YOU!

Cappytan Meety
Ahaha, I like it. XD I'm amused by the storyline, (being a huge hat-lover myself). I think the comic flows smoothly, as well.

Yeah, fellow hat lover! *fist bump* And thanks for reading!

Friendly Friend

7,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
This is pretty cute and interesting!
-bookmarks webcomic- *vvv*
MichySoong
This is pretty cute and interesting!
-bookmarks webcomic- *vvv*

Thank you, madam! *tips hat*

smile

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I think the first few pages have a little too much text though considering you need to set up the story that is probably fair enough. It seems like it would be hard to tell the story through pictures rather than words.

The artwork is very cute and it seems like a great story that I would buy for my children assuming I had children.

One thing I also noticed is some greylead lines can still be seen so be careful in future.

After reading more of it I absolute adore the characters and love how dense our little protagonist is. It is also fantastic that within the first few pages you already established the villains and heroes.

My overall conclusion, I love it, I hope you continue this comic smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/comic-creators/yet-another-comic/t.81533593/ -if you would like to give me some feedback on my comic (although it is only 3 pages so far) that would be really cool. You don't have to, just asking.

13,665 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Pinky Lillix
celestrialdarkmoon

PFFFFFT-GET OUT OF HERE, YOU!

Aww, why you gotta be that way. I am quite the fan of yours smile
silverstez
I think the first few pages have a little too much text though considering you need to set up the story that is probably fair enough. It seems like it would be hard to tell the story through pictures rather than words.

The artwork is very cute and it seems like a great story that I would buy for my children assuming I had children.

One thing I also noticed is some greylead lines can still be seen so be careful in future.

After reading more of it I absolute adore the characters and love how dense our little protagonist is. It is also fantastic that within the first few pages you already established the villains and heroes.

My overall conclusion, I love it, I hope you continue this comic smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/comic-creators/yet-another-comic/t.81533593/ -if you would like to give me some feedback on my comic (although it is only 3 pages so far) that would be really cool. You don't have to, just asking.

Thanks a bunch for your feedback! smile I do tend to get a little text-heavy at times (particularly with upcoming pages, as it is a conversation scene), so I'll be keeping that in mind for the future. And by greylead lines do you just mean general sloppiness?

Heading over to check out your comic now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff