Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have alot of thoughts on this, but i have a question. When you send in your work so you can get some money, how do you make the outlines of the characters and movements so refind, i sound like a prof. except without knowing how to do anything really...lol I love this crap!!!!
Heh. Yeah. Back when I was Random Mindless Junior High Student instead of Random Mindless College Student, when I thought it would be easy. I cranked out about fourty pages of the most god-awful vetch ever put into panels.

Ironically, despite the bad art and horrible writing I'm going through it now and saying 'hey, this wasn't such a bad idea'. Now that I have a grasp on all the work that goes into making a comic (in whatever style), I'm actually sitting down and putting serious thought to trying again. Though I don't have the artistic talent to put it together as well as I'd like yet.
wow that great! Good luck, I hope it doesn't take too long, I'd like to read it after youget it published 3nodding
im still working on a manga with my younger sis and my three best friends
I'm making one now and I'm hoping that it'll be published soon. But with school and all, it's slows down the progress. I'm wondering do u guys draw on plain white paper folded in half or something? Cuz I draw on a plain folded white paper and when I read ppl's entries saying that they started drawing their manga, I'm wondering if they started drawing in white paper or the actual book?
funny your manga group sounds like mine. mysister and I are the only ones into anime in our family so our family dosen't really approve of it. crying oh well doesn't matter, my life,right?
I started drawing on lined notebook paper sweatdrop but then my teacher friend got on my case about it and bought me a skechbook so I can draw in that now. blaugh yay
Hehe... I started my first 'comic' on lined paper. Now, I use normal computer sheets and I learned how to scan my works and shade them with photoshop.
I am currently working on my own manga, but I am not really going fast! Let's say I have school works too and a restricted access to the internet...
Anyways, good luck to all!
cool, I wanna see...I've got limited access too,good to know I'm not the only one. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff