Welcome to Gaia! ::

My gang and I have several ideas for some stories and we've been working on them for a while....but in my gang there are about 3 of 7 people who can draw characters and only 1 who can draw backgrounds(she also draws people but we didn't want to overload her too much), the others come up with the stories, but we can only work so fast and we can't meet very often so....we really haven't progressed much.......Just wondering if any one was in the same boat with us.
I've tried to draw some. Deep dark secret I keep... ninja

Anyhow, I learned I don't have the patience and my drawing sucks so I just stick with writing.
that's cool, If you want you can pm me with your stories and we can work on it. might be some thing my gang can actually agree on(that's also part of the problem sweatdrop noone want to do another member's story on storyboard, and pep talks only get cooperation for a few minutes eek ....why do I even try?.......ok this is no time to give up.....(mubbles to self)IcandoitIcandoit
oh yeah, I like your avatar blaugh it's cute!!!
Yeah, im making one now. It takes me a while though because i cant draw in school, and im not so good sweatdrop
I feel for you,... I've been working on my art for 6 years now, so I've had to improve some...... Right? oh well, give it time, Jack(btw, that is one of my favorite names and one of the main characters in my story...along with his twin Jake)
me and my friend we were working on a new manga it was like a comedy, we already came up with some rough sketches, but we decided to revise an old comic that he did a while ago so im helping him.
i've tired a lot of times to start manga, but after i get the storyboards down i never seem to bother finishing them... sweatdrop
I started with my own manga a few weeks ago, but I don't think I'm good at drawing so I'm very glad that I've got a friend who's real good
Yeah I've been working on this one manga for a while called "Alien Nation" It has very random things and a unch of romance. I just started drawing the third volume of it today.
I'm just thinking about the plot and stuffy for now ^__^
Nope. I use sprites.

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
i've been working on one magna for 5 years!!!!!
Silverstar-Ai
i've been working on one magna for 5 years!!!!!

HOLY CRAP.
well I have a couple rough draft pages done for about 7 manga ideas i have. Tonight i finished a rough draft for one of them which is completely awesome but now i have to do the final copy and i know that'll take forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff