Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fans i need your help, My deadline is fast aproaching! I have been asked by TokyoPop to write the scripting for "Ice and Snow" the manga. Please if ever i needed your help i need it now. Im on my hands and knees! What do the fans of this Arch want to read? and what of the Characters? Elliot! Kyle! Freedert. tell me how you think they should act or wht they should do? how should Elliot go about meeting Freedert? Should Kyle already know Freedert or should Elliot be the third wheel that just stuck? I dont want this chance to fall on my face! I want to make YOU! the reeders happy! please tell me Everything thats on your mind, I will be sure to take it into acount. Here is what i have so far as a first page.

Chapter 0
Elliot sat under a tree looking out over the vast emerald green grass that was soon to become his kingdom. He took a deep breath of the fresh Arksylioan air and closed his eyes as it danced through his hair. Opening his eyes and raising his head he saw the endless sky and the countless stars that resided within.
“you're thinking about her again aren't you?”
Elliot smiled and closed his eyes.
“Yes, Yes I am.” Elliot responded. “Tell me more about her.” From behind him his father, the King of Arksylioa, sat down on the cool green grass and looked up at the stars with his son.
“Ah your mother.” the king began. He chuckled to himself. “Did I ever tell you that the first time I saw her I thought she was a boy?”
Elliot smiled and turned to his father. His eyes were glazed and reaching out to the far ends of the sky. His beard cascading down his chin like a forest of gold. “no you didn't” Elliot answered.
“yes well we were in class together and she had this habit of dressing in a boys uniform and keeping her hair short.” the king explained. “the fact that she always kept one braid down the right side of her beautiful blond hair was the only way anyone could tell that she was a girl”
Elliot turned back to the stars, He didn't remember anything about his mother. But everyone in the village seamed to have loved her for they never let him pass without reminding him that he had his mothers emerald green eyes, or her soft shimmering golden blond hair.
“how did she, die?” Elliot asked knowing that the conversation may have taken a turn for the worst. The king let out a big sigh and not turning from the stars said simply,
“She ran out of time.”
Elliot sat in science as a single crystal clear teardrop fell from his fathers face and landed on the grass. Elliot turned back to the stars in the night sky. The stars seamed to smile at him and he felt oddly warm.
“do you think shes up there?” Elliot asked smiling,
“I know she is. “ the king answered. “And I bet she watches us every day and protects us.”
Hearing this made Elliot feel tears of his own begin to form in his eyes. The king reached behind his neck and unhitched his necklace. He then handed it to his son and said, “Elliot your mother gave this time when we first started our engagement. it was and always has been a symbol of our love and I'm sure that it will bring you good luck.”
Elliot opened his hands and in it was a diamond amulet that was cut into the shape of an angel holding a crystal and within the crystal were two hands of a clock.
“Isn't this-”
Elliot's father stood up and brushed himself off.
“Elliot you have your mothers drive and her kindness. Don't let that kindness go to waist. Be the best you can and never lose hope.” The king said. Elliot was confused as to why his father was saying this but didn't say anything. He looked down at the necklace and a teardrop fell from his own eyes. It hit the necklace and shattered glistening in the moonlight.
Come back inside whenever you're ready.” the king said turning on his heel and walking down the hillside.
Elliot wiped his tears from his eyes and smiled to himself. He seant that smile up to the stars above and they seamed to sed one right back.
“Thank you, mother.”

So as you can see Elliots mother is dead. Is that a Cleche? has Disney worn out that idea? and instead of his father being the Duk i took it upon myself to make him king. Help me out people! ill be sure to check your Ideas EVERY DAY!
---Rona Freelance
Arc. Not arch. Also:

Quote:
Fans i need your help, My deadline is fast aproaching! I have been asked by TokyoPop to write the scripting for "Ice and Snow" the manga. .

No you haven't. First of all, comic scripts are not written in prose. Secondly, correct me if I'm wrong, but why wouldn't the original writer of whatever the hell DNAngel is be writing this?
rona freelance
Fans i need your help, My deadline is fast aproaching! I have been asked by TokyoPop to write the scripting for "Ice and Snow" the manga.

You know what? I just don't believe you.
rona freelance
Elliot opened his hands and in it was a diamond amulet that was cut into the shape of an angel holding a crystal and within the crystal were two hands of a clock.

this is the silliest thing I've ever heard of.

Also invest in some spell check. "Elliot sat in science"? what does that even mean!!?

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Quote:
Fans i need your help, My deadline is fast aproaching! I have been asked by TokyoPop to write the scripting for "Ice and Snow" the manga.

Ahahahahahahahahaha, riiight. What's a ' Cleche'?

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
rona freelance

User Image
look butt munch whether you believe me or not i need your help. I dont care what you think of me or my works but i need to know what the people think if Im to make this the best book it can be. If you dont have anything nice to say than stay off this topic please. Otherwise thank you for your input
Why must you turn my humble abode into a house of LIES?
i really dont believe yew, but ill giv u input anywayz~
it is really ooc(out of character)... you seem to not know what kinds of things the characters would say and do. if you ARE actually writing for them, (which i dont believe -3-), you need to study the characters harder.
rona freelance
Look, butt munch, whether you believe me or not, I need your help. I don't care what you think of me or my works but I need to know what the people think if I'm to make this the best book it can be. If you don't have anything nice to say, then stay off this topic, please. Otherwise, thank you for your input

The red letters say it all liar.
I appreciate the input so far. *and Vice, you spelled Liar with two I's. . . Other than that I know i need to study the characters more, yes, however, for those of you that have actually watched/read this arch of the DN angel Saga, youll see that Elliot and Kyle dont realy have very many lines. . . so im going off of what i "think" they would say. More input will be appreciated Dearly
----Freelance
rona freelance
I appreciate the input so far. *and Vice, you spelled Liar with two I's. . .

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! No wonder this thread is so stupid. You can't even tell the difference between an uppercase i and a lowercase L.
One of the biggest follies of any fan-writer is to change the character's personalities to suit their own fantasies. You aren't misunderstood, you are a bad writer.
Vicemage
rona freelance
I appreciate the input so far. *and Vice, you spelled Liar with two I's. . .

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! No wonder this thread is so stupid. You can't even tell the difference between an uppercase i and a lowercase L.

Hahahahahahahahaaa

Holy s**t.
I see. Well im sorry to have cost the lot of you so much trouble. I enjoyed the input and am no stranger havein my works talked down upon. I simpy asked you for your help and was suddenly bombarded with hatred. . . There isnt realy much to say about that though. I wanted input and thats wat i got. Oh and to the girl who called me a bad writer. If that is the case seek to help those in need not scorn them. If im so bad then help please. ^^
----Freelance *end transmission*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces