Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bookworm

11,350 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Profitable 100
So, I use Phierha to clean, draw and color, but it's not really great for Putting the pictures in to panels--and if I try to map them out by hand it gets... messy.

Does anyone use a program that specializes in putting pictures into boxes? And could you share it with me? I hope it's free! You would think it would be a little less complicated! XD

You could also be like, "Phierha! I use that too! Why don't you just 'this'?" Or just gimme suggestions that hint at my lower intelligence. I won't mind!
I just sort of stared at your post for a full minute before I could manage to understand what you want. But I think I've got it.

There is no dedicated "turn this pile of pictures into a comic page" program. Most people lay out the panels of their comic along with the images themselves as a single rough drawing, and ink in the panels along with the art itself when the time comes.

The closest thing to what you want is probably Manga Studio. It features a layer type, "Panel Ruler Layer," which automatically generates an outline of your page from parameters you previously determined during file creation. You then use the Panel Ruler Cutter tool to add gutters, and rasterize the layer to render the panels in ink.

That's a very technical explanation, but it's as close as you're going to get.

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hells-fox
So, I use Phierha to clean, draw and color, but it's not really great for Putting the pictures in to panels--and if I try to map them out by hand it gets... messy.

Does anyone use a program that specializes in putting pictures into boxes? And could you share it with me? I hope it's free! You would think it would be a little less complicated! XD

You could also be like, "Phierha! I use that too! Why don't you just 'this'?" Or just gimme suggestions that hint at my lower intelligence. I won't mind!

try microsoft letter editor.

or manga studio

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
IronSpike
I just sort of stared at your post for a full minute before I could manage to understand what you want. But I think I've got it.

LOL it took me 5 seconds to understand it. I'm smarter than you. LOL
QueenTroll38
IronSpike

LOL it took me 5 seconds to understand it. I'm smarter than you. LOL

You speak Retard as a native language? Exotic.

Not exactly a surprise, but all the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff