7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
                  ※God Complex※
                  The Dogma Days

User Image

I'll try to keep this brief.
                  By saying that I feel as though it's a sure guarantee that I will ramble.
                  Anyway, here I go.

I have a webcomic and I think it'd be really rad if you'd check it out. You can read it right here; Click me!. I already took the time to head back to the first page for you, so just start reading!

I'm looking to maybe get a few critiques while I'm here. I'd really love an overall critique of the entire comic as it is so far whatever you can say will help! I'm hoping to maybe make a fan or two while I'm here.

The comic has been going on for about a year now, and I just want to know if I've made any progress whatsoever. So warning...the first dozen or so strips are painfully bad, bare with them for me? Maybe you'll end up reading something you like? I can only hope.

Anyway, yeah-check out God Complex and let me know what you think!

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
The concept is nice, and I've read the first few pages or so biggrin Never had the time to go beyond those though. Sorry crying

Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
I think the first hand ful of comics done were very rocky and I wasn't very interested but I took a chance and skipped ahead and the later ones are very well put together. you guys have really improved on the jokes and how you deliver them. I have to admit I was reading a lot of the last ones ^^

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
The concept is nice, and I've read the first few pages or so biggrin Never had the time to go beyond those though. Sorry crying

Aw, thank you for at least reading some of it!

If you ever get the chance to read more that'd be amazing. : ]

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Static Sludge
I think the first hand ful of comics done were very rocky and I wasn't very interested but I took a chance and skipped ahead and the later ones are very well put together. you guys have really improved on the jokes and how you deliver them. I have to admit I was reading a lot of the last ones ^^

Thank you so much, really appreciate the feedback.
It became a lot easier to write after a certain point.

Now it's been transitioning from comedy to more of a fantasy adventure and I've been enjoying writing/drawing it even more. I hope that you return to read more God Complex in the future. ^^
I just have to say, I love the pun title.

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Inkdust
I just have to say, I love the pun title.

Thanks!
The title is the thing I'm like most proud of haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas