Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about it?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

err.. hi sweatdrop well, i just wanted to know is this wuz a good idea hehe neutral

i had the idea to create a short manga about a 18 year-old girl who wants to creat a manga, but she's just out of inspiration .. and one day she goes away from home traveling around to look for ispiration, and she finds a neko boy running through the forest, so she runs after him, and when she doesn't saw him anymore she decides to rest awhile on a tree and then she falls down into the tree and saws again the neko boy, but she sees that somethings was different, was like a different place.
Then here is when she starts adventures and at the end she weirly appear at home, she thinks everything was a dream and start making a manga about waht she dreamed, but to year later, she finds again with the neko boy.

umm.. could u please tell me f u like and uh good ideas for what happening on her adventures 9_9U

(sorry for mah bad english)
I like the idea. Go for it! ^_^
so, the story will be the girl having the 'dream' and working on the manga right? and then there'll be a time jump or somethign with the manga all done and she sees the guy, then it ends? right?
Elfi Maura
so, the story will be the girl having the 'dream' and working on the manga right? and then there'll be a time jump or somethign with the manga all done and she sees the guy, then it ends? right?

well, yeah, something like that it resum...it about a girl go goes awy from home and goes like another world and when she returns to her house she thought everything was a dream (but it wasn't) then she writes a manga about everything she lived in her adventures over there. An 2 years later she sees the neko boy she meet over there. domokun
"Neko" as is cat? "Cat-boy"?

What's with people and cats? Aren't there any dog-people out there?

Pray tell, what does "weirly" mean?

And what exactly is the conflict here?
fanartist

it does includes doy-boys ._. and about weirly and got confused i wanted to say weirdly..
reminded me of alice and the wonderland for a moment heh
but it sounds ok 3nodding just work on it more to add more detail and characters

oh, but personally, i wouldn't call the boy "neko boy" because that just sounds a little too japanese wannabe...just give him a name, or call him "cat boy"
fanartist

cats are a sign of good luck in asian culture. 3nodding
To draw a character drawing is hard.. Imagine drawing fingers.. x_x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items