Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ha! Was looking for some forums and this one stood out because the name was similar to my graphic novel xD

I love to draw and since I was young I've wanted to create a story inspired by games I played as a kid. I'm no professional and I do this for fun, but as long as someone enjoys my work then I'm happy.
Hope you enjoy the art if you view it! I want to see what anime lovers think of it. I by no means think it's perfect at all and I change the pages I have up so far almost daily, constantly tweaking colors or redoing them completely. I ink everything on paper, then color it on pc.

http://www.gaiablocks.com/

Examples;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can also get the latest updates on the facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gaia-Blocks/1500016426900128?notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

Shadowy Phantom

So is this a comic or an illustrated novel?

I was going to direct you to the Promotions forum, but it looks like you have an identical thread there already. Are you looking for critique? What is the purpose of this thread?
Heya, yes I noticed the promotion thread after this one. The novel is illustrated, and is told as a story with illustration yes. The website however, has many other elements to it. And also, yes, I was hoping for some critique about what people like and don't like so far. At this stage I have received much positive feedback about the scenery and character design. Some mistakes I was making earlier was with colors and it is being corrected as we speak, many pages are being revised and re-drawn completely, the website undergoes changes almost each day. Or I try anyways when I can, it's a one man show^^ I have to release the full 40 + pages in a timeframe so always working on this.

If you take interest in providing feedback, many thanks friend. And if I posted in the wrong section, my bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff