Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would anyone read a Manga about two Hard rocker Elves in the Modern world.

Ice-Cold Visionary

Maybe, It would have to have some other old times kinda stuff like maybe dragons and such but I think I would if they were cute elves ^-^
Depends on if they're well developed characters in a decent plot.

Otherwise no.
Well, yes and no. The elves would have to do something to clash with the modern world. You could almost do elves in a futuristic world...
Well I could add dragons and stuff. The Elves are from a fantasy novel series I'm writing but I doubt the Manga would have anything to do with the books (Unless the might refer to past experiences that happened in the books, like how they DIED xp ) But... I duno! My insparation for this was MegaTokyo. So it might be similar to that as far as to dudes screwing up their lives and not cairing. blaugh

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Quote:
Well I could add dragons and stuff. The Elves are from a fantasy novel series I'm writing but I doubt the Manga would have anything to do with the books (Unless the might refer to past experiences that happened in the books, like how they DIED xp ) But... I duno! My insparation for this was MegaTokyo. So it might be similar to that as far as to dudes screwing up their lives and not cairing. blaugh

And what would the actual plot be? People would get bored eventually with two elves meandering around and making bad jokes.
I havn't come up with a plot yet. This is still in idea form (I have less than ten scraps of paper with anything pertaining to this comic on them). Right now i'm puting most all of my effort into the novels. I currently have plans for a seven part series and two individual storys and I'm only a third of the way through the first book (I hate school, they won't let me pack the Packard Desktop that I hate so much in between classes... I wonder why?) Like I said earlyer the comic will have next to nothing to do with the books so If anyone has any ideas on what two elves and a few other scattered fantesy characters (dragon traffic cops, demon death metal rockers, fairy preps, and sutch) could do in the modern or future world, lets have it!
Var-Sather
Would anyone read a Manga about two Hard rocker Elves in the Modern world.

Not me. I'm not really into reading about mythical races.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff