Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello new forum!

I am currently looking for a writer to colab with me to create a comic. I am an artist with decent skill.
User Image

I am hoping to gain out of this experience from going from decent skill to better skill, basically i am using this time for practice. I am not planing on posting it anywhere, but i don't care if you post it in other places. I am also hoping that we would have a fun time often doing "doodle comics in between"
User Image

[what it must have]
Story wise it MUST have some sort of adventure.

[what i prefer]
I would like the world to be like a Fantasy RPG with swords and magic. I want the females to NOT be some wimp, and if there is a wimpy girl she must have a good reason to be, like she ends up growing up though out the adventure, etc.
At least one muscular dude [ I like drawing mewcles! and bewbs! xD]

[what i don't like]
I do not like Virtual reality
I do not like "school life" stuff or "transported to another world" kinda stuff only if their previous world was like real life
Real life < Fantasy!

As for what kind of comics, i am OK with all kinds, mainly because this is my first time doing this. If you only want to do a short one panel comic that's ok with me too.

Please write a summery of the story you have in your head below and if it interests me i shall contact you.

Also to get my attention please quote my next response which should be located below me!
Hope to work with y'all soon!

PS.
Sorry if i seem kind of a**l about this, but i want to do it correct the first time around.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Frogerst
biggrin
Sounds interesting. Do you have any other samples?

Dangerous Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Snowblazer
Frogerst
biggrin
User Image

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Frogerst
Snowblazer
Frogerst
biggrin
User Image
Cool.

Well, I don't know if I have a story that you would like to do, none are finished though, but here is a link to a few excerpts from a handful of my stories

Dangerous Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Snowblazer
Frogerst
Snowblazer
Frogerst
biggrin
User Image
Cool.

Well, I don't know if I have a story that you would like to do, none are finished though, but here is a link to a few excerpts from a handful of my stories
instead of telling me the story could i get a summery of whats going to happen? And i know fantasy and Sci-fi has specific rules to that world, and if you could give me a general idea of those rules?

I started to read some but it is a lot of talking, talking is good, but i am trying to understand your world, so i can decide wether or not to colab with you, not to read a story

Sorry if that sounds insulting, i ment no ill will

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Frogerst
Snowblazer
Frogerst
Snowblazer
Frogerst
biggrin
User Image
Cool.

instead of telling me the story could i get a summery of whats going to happen? And i know fantasy and Sci-fi has specific rules to that world, and if you could give me a general idea of those rules?

I started to read some but it is a lot of talking, talking is good, but i am trying to understand your world, so i can decide wether or not to colab with you, not to read a story

Sorry if that sounds insulting, i ment no ill will
Not insulting at all. I'm just not very good at doing summaries. I never know what information to put in them, but I'll try.

Elemental Rift: Twelve teenagers discover their destiny days after the death of their friend. Each one gifted with an element; Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Light, Dark, Energy, Time, and Space. One is destined to become the Elemental Warrior. In order to save their world they, along with their guardians, must close the gates which lead to the Astral Planes, a prison for criminals.

Phoenix: Hinotori was ten years old when his life turned upside down. An assassin killed his parents and in the attempt to kill Kaito, his little brother, Hinotori's power broke through and burned the man to ashes. Hanako, his twin sister, Kaito, and himself escaped unharmed. Five years later Hinotori is employed by the rival company of the man who killed his family. He becomes a rebel after the company attempts to kill him and successfully kidnaps his little brother.

Apocalyptic Sins: Seven people imbued with the powers of Sin. Seven people imbued with the powers of Virtue. Stuck in a never ending battle over the fate of the world. In order to win they must find the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Okay, I have guests over right now so heres a few of them, i do have many more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff