Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Buny-nz
[~Ramble.Corset~]
SkyMessenger

I'm hoping I can find someone to collaborate with.
Look at this thread for a guideline on what to include in your thread request http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/comic-creators/writer-looking-for-artist-how-to-make-your-post-stand-out/t.75715761_1/ make some changes and then I can put you up on the list for writers looking for artists
Buny-nz
My reply:
wuts FUQ mean?

Since the censorship rules of the Gaiaonline ToS, F**k is censored. Thus, Gaians came up with the idea of using FAQ or FUQ for it as it sounds alike ;/

....What the ********. You know you can turn OFF censoring, right? It's in your account preferences>Word Filter.
SkyMessenger
Buny-nz

Well I have one more idea I'm trying to work on that doesn't have dragons. sweatdrop

Like your style and audacity gal. I have another artist partner I'm working with whose got that and guts.

But do you got what it takes? emotion_dowant
I wouldn't play that game if I were you, no one in this forum has anything to prove, and any attempt to push them using that motivation will lead you nowhere.
If you have another artist partner and another project, perhaps you should focus on finishing that one first or, alternatively, you could post samples from that project (even a page or two) to show how well you can make your story and ideas flow

EDIT: in addition, why did you just mention yet another project you have in mind, if an artist does not like your idea? you don't seem too motivated if you're willing to switch the idea because someone who doesn't know the details of your story doesn't like it.
[~Ramble.Corset~]

Dudet I was just toying around. rolleyes

I outta shut down this thread antways
SkyMessenger
[~Ramble.Corset~]

Dudet I was just toying around. rolleyes

I outta shut down this thread antways
Just sayin, when it comes to meeting and working with others you have to make a good first impression, so be aware that what you say will be taken as the literal truth since no one can tell what sort of inflection or facial expression you're using to tell it's a joke

Hygienic Fatcat

SkyMessenger
Buny-nz

Well I have one more idea I'm trying to work on that doesn't have dragons. sweatdrop

Like your style and audacity gal. I have another artist partner I'm working with whose got that and guts.

But do you got what it takes? emotion_dowant

Ahaha xD Thanks, but I dont think I got what it takes sorry. Examinations and the fact I still havent finished all my orders is enough for me. gonk (im reallllly lazy emotion_drool ) But if you'd like I would be pleasured to be a co-artist emotion_dowant

Hygienic Fatcat

Seijaku_Ishida
Buny-nz
[~Ramble.Corset~]
SkyMessenger

Look at this thread for a guideline on what to include in your thread request http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/comic-creators/writer-looking-for-artist-how-to-make-your-post-stand-out/t.75715761_1/ make some changes and then I can put you up on the list for writers looking for artists
Buny-nz
My reply:
wuts FUQ mean?

Since the censorship rules of the Gaiaonline ToS, F**k is censored. Thus, Gaians came up with the idea of using FAQ or FUQ for it as it sounds alike ;/

....What the ********. You know you can turn OFF censoring, right? It's in your account preferences>Word Filter.

What a f**, emotion_facepalm Just look at what you did.
Buny-nz

Thanks anyways sweatdrop

You're pretty cool whee

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Buny-nz
Seijaku_Ishida
Buny-nz
[~Ramble.Corset~]
SkyMessenger

Buny-nz
My reply:
wuts FUQ mean?

What a f**, emotion_facepalm Just look at what you did.

YOU see the censor because you have it on.

I can see my swears perfectly fine, thank you.

Though considering your use of bigoted slurs, I think it's probably for the best that you can't figure out how to work this website.

Hygienic Fatcat

SkyMessenger
Buny-nz

Thanks anyways sweatdrop

You're pretty cool whee

How am I cool?! gonk
Im just a lame person trying to find reputation on the internet
Im just an ordinary person who wants to say your new avatar looks awesome?! emotion_dowant

Hygienic Fatcat

Seijaku_Ishida

Oh really? Telling me that after I've been on Gaiaonline for 2 ~ 3 years. Look, just follow the damn ToS and keep this thread away from being reported ok? emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff