Welcome to Gaia! ::

HELLO EVERYONE! I just wanted to imform you that there has been an update to FLAMELESS! feel free to come on over and check it out! ALSO I just recently created a promotional youtube video for ch1! FLAMELESS! PROMO! Feel free to check that out as well smile As always don't hesitate to critique, like, watch, or fave XD Thanks mates! emotion_dealwithit

-Oh I almost forgot, There is also a FLAMELESS! Facebook Page , Like on facebook to stay updated with the latest releases, exclusive character bios, possible contests and more!

User Image
So, I read through your comic... it's a pretty cute idea! So far, I like it... I want to see where this goes. The only recommendation I can give is that maybe you should seriously study page layouts. Some of the pages don't "flow" correctly.

For example, on page 3, after the first box panel at the top-left... it's really hard to tell whether you should move your eyes to the right, or move your eyes down. You have a similar problem on the next page... where she's holding the book. Because the eye naturally wants to move to her text bubbles, but I don't think that's the order you intended.

So, just spend a little more time on the layouts... and, I think you'll be golden. wink
wraightsky
So, I read through your comic... it's a pretty cute idea! So far, I like it... I want to see where this goes. The only recommendation I can give is that maybe you should seriously study page layouts. Some of the pages don't "flow" correctly.

For example, on page 3, after the first box panel at the top-left... it's really hard to tell whether you should move your eyes to the right, or move your eyes down. You have a similar problem on the next page... where she's holding the book. Because the eye naturally wants to move to her text bubbles, but I don't think that's the order you intended.

So, just spend a little more time on the layouts... and, I think you'll be golden. wink

Thanks for checking it out smile I'm glad you liked what I have so far. Also I really liked your critique, I am going to study more on page layouts to make the flow better. Again thanks so much smile I will work hard smile
Snow_Bandit
wraightsky

Thanks for checking it out smile I'm glad you liked what I have so far. Also I really liked your critique, I am going to study more on page layouts to make the flow better. Again thanks so much smile I will work hard smile

Sure, no prob... smile Sequential art is really, really hard... and, it takes a lot of practice to get it right. But I really think if you study comics seriously and practice a lot, you could get really good! Best of luck, and I'll be watching your progress!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff