Welcome to Gaia! ::

WOOHOO! I have updated chapter one! Feel free to go and read it! FLAMLESS! Hope you all like and as before FEED BACK IS WELCOME! ALSO UPDATES WILL BE EVERY MONDAY! wink
You already have a thread for your comic on the front page of the forum. Don't start another. The nature of the feedback won't magically change, because your comic hasn't magically changed. And spamming self-promo threads clutters the forum.
crying
IronSpike
You already have a thread for your comic on the front page of the forum. Don't start another. The nature of the feedback won't magically change, because your comic hasn't magically changed. And spamming self-promo threads clutters the forum.

lol WHOA! I think you have the wrong idea haha. I only started a new one to announce an update, not to get away from comments. Firstly all of the comments from before helped out bigtime including yours mate wink and secondly, I don't know how to update the previous post crying rofl, If you could be so kind as to tell me how to do that XD. OH and tell me what you think of the current pages! I was trying to make the speech bubbles different like you were saying, and I also used some knew fonts since I found out that comic sans was bad XD. And again if I can figure out how to update the previous post I will go back to that one.! sweatdrop SORRY IF I URK YOU crying

Profitable Prophet

Snow_Bandit
crying
IronSpike

lol WHOA! I think you have the wrong idea haha. I only started a new one to announce an update, not to get away from comments. Firstly all of the comments from before helped out bigtime including yours mate wink and secondly, I don't know how to update the previous post crying rofl, If you could be so kind as to tell me how to do that XD. OH and tell me what you think of the current pages! I was trying to make the speech bubbles different like you were saying, and I also used some knew fonts since I found out that comic sans was bad XD. And again if I can figure out how to update the previous post I will go back to that one.! sweatdrop SORRY IF I URK YOU crying

...Just go to your thread and reply to it with the update. Or, if you want to be fancy, you can click the edit button just above the post itself.
Niiwa
Snow_Bandit
crying
IronSpike

...Just go to your thread and reply to it with the update. Or, if you want to be fancy, you can click the edit button just above the post itself.
AWESOME! thank you so much miss smile scream heart xd 3nodding rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces