Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haha oh man I haven't been on gaia forever but I didn't know they had a cool little comic section on the boards over here! So hello! I'm a webcomic creator. I'm also an avid webcomic reader and I love webcomics toooo much.

Please share with me your favorite webcomics! (Or ones you yourself created!)

My favorite are:
Unsounded
Strays
MAOH
Spindrift
Boxer Hockey
Forgotten Order
Bird Boy
Phantomland
Prague Race

And those are just my feeew favorites, I actually follow like 20+ and don't want to post tooo many up here for now! XD

I also create the webcomics Jackie's Story and Chester and Ferdie

And that's about it from meee! I love discovering new webcomics, so please share! :3
Kyrstal

Whoa. It's bizarre seeing someone who's actually read Unsounded, normally I have to lure friends into reading it so I have someone to talk with XD
A couple that hold up pretty well in terms of artwork and story are A Redtail's Dream and TJ and Amal, though be warned that the latter is occasionally nsfw.
The Chaos Star
Kyrstal

Whoa. It's bizarre seeing someone who's actually read Unsounded, normally I have to lure friends into reading it so I have someone to talk with XD
A couple that hold up pretty well in terms of artwork and story are A Redtail's Dream and TJ and Amal, though be warned that the latter is occasionally nsfw.

Yesssss omg I LOVE Unsounded it is my faaavorite webcomic all in all I think hehe! If you ever need someone to talk about it to, you can come right to meee! XD

And ooh yes a Redtail's Dream! I've tried reading that a looot... but I never can get sucked into the story of it! But the art is soooo amazing and prettty I waant to get invested in it... but I dunno, the story just doesn't work for me I guess!

TJ and Amal seems pretty familiar too! I'm pretty sure I started reading this a long while ago - but then I stopped.. I can't remember if it was because I ran out of pages or interest though XD; I'll have to give it another read through and figure out which it was!
I have a webcomic called THE BOOK OF LIES. It's an anthology horror comic. It only updates once every two weeks, but updates with a complete 6-8 page story. Check out the latest story here --> OTHER PEOPLE'S HOUSES pg 1

--Paul
Paul-A-Newman
I have a webcomic called THE BOOK OF LIES. It's an anthology horror comic. It only updates once every two weeks, but updates with a complete 6-8 page story. Check out the latest story here --& OTHER PEOPLE'S HOUSES pg 1

--Paul

Ooh I really liked the girl in the tower story! smile I'll have to check out the rest later!
I'll definitely have to check some of those ones out razz
mangamagazine.net tends to have quite a few good premium mangas, like hell's kitchen, rumplestiltskin, etc.
I have a webcomic biggrin it gets updated every wednesday on mangamagazine or deviantart and I have a finished (although fans have prompted for an epilogue) one shot comic as well on both those sites smile

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
this one's mine. and all the ones i'd recommend are lined up along the side there. one of them's prague race heart
megrar
this one's mine. and all the ones i'd recommend are lined up along the side there. one of them's prague race heart

Ooh man! Two friends of mine have recommended your comics to me before! They couldn't stop gushing about how great it was!! XD

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
Kyrstal

Ooh man! Two friends of mine have recommended your comics to me before! They couldn't stop gushing about how great it was!! XD

really? excuse me, i have to go squeal and roll around on the floor for awhile!

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm in the same boat as you! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD A COMICS FORUM HERE.
I'm really loving the birdboy one! *-* Boxer Hockey's fantastic too aw man...super cute for something that seems really broish. Here are a few of my favorites surprised

Derelict - Post-apocalypse with boats, aliens, and guns pew pew (suspense/action)
Bearnuts - Essentially rejected carebears (comedy)
Ava's Demon - Demons...IN SPACE (Fantasy)
Paranatural - This...just read it. Hahaha. Ghosts and paranormal stuff. (action)
Supernormal Step - Person from our world is sucked into a world filled with magic. It has a nice take on the idea of magic and how it affects a working society. (action)
Johnny Wander - Charming and witty slice of life (autobiographical)
Monsterkind - A human tennant living in an apartment of monsters in a town where there is monster prejudice. (slice of life...?)
Kiwi Blitz - Crime fighting and cute animal mechs. (action)
Gloomverse - Wacky, zany, magic magic (fantasy/comedy)
Little Red (shameless plug: is a comic my friend and his boyfriend are making, but he's on hiatus at the moment... sad )
Sakana - Adorable comic about dudes who work in a fish market stall...but it's more about the dudes than actually working at the stall.

I used to read a lot of webcomics (mostly on SmackJeeves...don't hate ahaha), but these days I'm so bad at keeping track. orz
Bob Souzou
I'm in the same boat as you! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD A COMICS FORUM HERE.
I'm really loving the birdboy one! *-* Boxer Hockey's fantastic too aw man...super cute for something that seems really broish. Here are a few of my favorites surprised

Derelict - Post-apocalypse with boats, aliens, and guns pew pew (suspense/action)
Bearnuts - Essentially rejected carebears (comedy)
Ava's Demon - Demons...IN SPACE (Fantasy)
Paranatural - This...just read it. Hahaha. Ghosts and paranormal stuff. (action)
Supernormal Step - Person from our world is sucked into a world filled with magic. It has a nice take on the idea of magic and how it affects a working society. (action)
Johnny Wander - Charming and witty slice of life (autobiographical)
Monsterkind - A human tennant living in an apartment of monsters in a town where there is monster prejudice. (slice of life...?)
Kiwi Blitz - Crime fighting and cute animal mechs. (action)
Gloomverse - Wacky, zany, magic magic (fantasy/comedy)
Little Red (shameless plug: is a comic my friend and his boyfriend are making, but he's on hiatus at the moment... sad )
Sakana - Adorable comic about dudes who work in a fish market stall...but it's more about the dudes than actually working at the stall.

I used to read a lot of webcomics (mostly on SmackJeeves...don't hate ahaha), but these days I'm so bad at keeping track. orz

Oooh! I've actually at least seen or even FOLLOW a bunch of these! XD Good taste~! But whoa! Kiwi Blitz! That's a shocking one for me - because it's the same characters I remember seeing on deviantart years ago when they were entered into an OCT! They fought against Unknown-Person, who got really popular (for reasons being AMAZING SKILL geeez!) with his animated rounds for OCTs! XD Here's the animated round if you're curious since you follow the webcomic of these characters hehe! (If you haven't already seen it!)

And nooo! No hate on SmackJeeves at all! XD I love SmackJeeves, it helps me keep track of the comics I want to follow without adding more into my bookmark tab thats already over flowing with like 20+ eeheh. ((I also use it to host my own webcomics!))

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kyrstal
Oooh! I've actually at least seen or even FOLLOW a bunch of these! XD Good taste~! But whoa! Kiwi Blitz! That's a shocking one for me - because it's the same characters I remember seeing on deviantart years ago when they were entered into an OCT! They fought against Unknown-Person, who got really popular (for reasons being AMAZING SKILL geeez!) with his animated rounds for OCTs! XD Here's the animated round if you're curious since you follow the webcomic of these characters hehe! (If you haven't already seen it!)

And nooo! No hate on SmackJeeves at all! XD I love SmackJeeves, it helps me keep track of the comics I want to follow without adding more into my bookmark tab thats already over flowing with like 20+ eeheh. ((I also use it to host my own webcomics!))

Hahaha, yeah, thanks! I started following Mary during Law of Talos too. :'D It was actually during the first round when I discovered the OCT scene. Man I love UP's stuff too. Too bad he's super shy and falls off the face of the planet all the time. Hope he's doing well though.

It's funny you mention OCTs cause I'm in the middle of drawing my audition for one ahaha (I keep trying not to enter them BUT THEY'RE TOO FUN). It's great to find more people who actually know what they are aaaahhhh! ♥

YEE! GREAT! I know there's a lot of hate for SJ cause of the huge Yaoi culture there, but I love the interface of the site. I think it's a great way for newer comics to springboard into posting. I know people buy their own domains later on too, and the HTML transition is pretty smooth. :>
Well hi!
I don't necessarily have a particular favourite, but here are a few I like from hosting sites I'm on.

Property of Hate(SJ)
Destination: Unknown is quite a fun webcomic.
Lost Nightmare
Toilet Genie
Seed(SJ)
The art for It's a Hard Life isn't amazing, but I did find the webcomic rather entertaining for a pokemon fancomic (Warning: A lot of blood).
Snarlbear
Scoundrels
Demon Street
The Schizophrenic's Storybook
New America
Anybody There? (SJ) Is pretty entertaining, though it hasn't been updated in a while.

I have a lot more (I will read almost anything), including webcomics with their own webpages, most of these are just one's that are more current... Also I kind of can't remember any of the webcomics with their own sites without scouring through my bookmarks. Really bad memory.

I also have my own webcomic, but it's not particularly well done, storywise it has a lot of problems (It's kind of a 'for practice/shits and giggles' kind of comic) sooooo I'm not really going to subject you to it. xD
LOVE Unsounded by the way. heart I've actually read a few of these, thank you for reminding me of their existence!
AirN0va
Well hi!
I don't necessarily have a particular favourite, but here are a few I like from hosting sites I'm on.

Property of Hate(SJ)
Destination: Unknown is quite a fun webcomic.
Lost Nightmare
Toilet Genie
Seed(SJ)
The art for It's a Hard Life isn't amazing, but I did find the webcomic rather entertaining for a pokemon fancomic (Warning: A lot of blood).
Snarlbear
Scoundrels
Demon Street
The Schizophrenic's Storybook
New America
Anybody There? (SJ) Is pretty entertaining, though it hasn't been updated in a while.

I have a lot more (I will read almost anything), including webcomics with their own webpages, most of these are just one's that are more current... Also I kind of can't remember any of the webcomics with their own sites without scouring through my bookmarks. Really bad memory.

I also have my own webcomic, but it's not particularly well done, storywise it has a lot of problems (It's kind of a 'for practice/shits and giggles' kind of comic) sooooo I'm not really going to subject you to it. xD
LOVE Unsounded by the way. heart I've actually read a few of these, thank you for reminding me of their existence!

Oh wow! A lot of good recommendations I've actually never seen before! THANK youuuu I'm already super in love with Snarlbear!! XD
Kyrstal

Oh wow! A lot of good recommendations I've actually never seen before! THANK youuuu I'm already super in love with Snarlbear!! XD

That's surprising, but then again I lurk around Comicfury and Smackjeeves all the time, so I guess I would come across certain comics more often. xD
Oh yeah, I also remember some other comics, but some of them are more well known, so you might have read them already.

Cucumber Quest
Lackadaisy Cats
The Wormworld Saga
The Meek (Contains nudity)
Sister Claire is a pretty weird webcomic, but I rather like it still.
Vibe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces