• Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Its so sad this isn't more active ; u;

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
I have a story that I would be interested into either just featuring as is, or being turned into a Manga. If you're interested after reading it (some clean up is required) I'll fill out an application (or, should I do that first?)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That man 0ver there

We are super-interested in reading! You may fill out an application after the mentioned clean-up is done for simplicity's sake, but you can fill one out before and just stick in a disclaimer so we can keep an eye on its progress. ;3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
DREAM Manga

That man 0ver there

We are super-interested in reading! You may fill out an application after the mentioned clean-up is done for simplicity's sake, but you can fill one out before and just stick in a disclaimer so we can keep an eye on its progress. ;3

I sent you a PM of my application.

Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
interesting concept! might I ask if any of your artists or writers have gone on to be published?

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Name : Sarah (No pen name as of yet)
About You : I am 26 years old (recently turned), female, and happily married. I have been writing for about eleven years and each year I get better and better. I still have a lot to learn through. I live in usa, wyoming. I mainly write fantasy. I do have one sci fi story I am collaborating on with. One regular fiction and one thats borderline horror, more creepy like than horror. I love twins and the elements, so a few of my stories deals with twins and at least one element.
Gaia Contact? : Gaia or gmail would be best, I get notifications on my phone when either get mail. I check hotmail at least two-three times a week.
Wants : It does not matter if they are Gaian or not. I am looking for at artist, preferably manga style.
Anything in Mind? : I have about fifteen stories in mind. Most only have the prologue/first chapter done. However, I would love to create a new story with a partner.
Examples : Most of these examples are first draft, so they have no been edited.

Eight Keys
A loud crash tore Cait from her slumber. Something jingled then creaked. A deep voice ordered K-Lee to stand up. He told him to keep his underwear from knotting up then gasped for air, she assumed he got hit in the stomach. Cait heard the jingle again then her door opened. A large rough hand grasped her arm and heaved her to her feet then tied her hands behind her back. She stumbled as he pushed her through the dark maze and nearly fell walking up the stairs. Light flooded her eyes as the door opened. People cheered while they were paraded through the yard and onto the wooden stage.

Cait saw a priest holding a book close to his chest, a large man next to a lever with a black hood over his head, the King and Queen sitting on elaborate chairs behind the wooden stage, and hundreds if not thousands of people watching and cheering. Cait was led to the noose in the middle of the stage, K-Lee was placed next to her.

“You may each have one last say.” the man who led the two onto the stage grinned. The two guardsmen placed the noose over their head.

Cait looked at K-Lee, “I trust you,” her voice shattered.

He nodded, “People of Isle, we were given magic as a gift from the Gods. Now, your King bans all from using it. He is waging war against those gifted with magi. War has spread across the land and our kind are slaughtered. No more. The Lost Prince has returned and will take his rightful place as King. We will be free.”

“Enough.” the King yelled.

Cait tossed her brush onto the table and ran to catch up with K-Lee. He held the door open for her, heat blasted her face as she stepped inside. Men and women cheered, sang, and yelled. A few people stood in a circle around the fire playing strange instruments. May waived from the corner and yelled for them to join their table. K-Lee grabbed her hand and weaved through the crowd, greeting those who recognized him. Cait sat between May and K-Lee, who glared at Seigle when he tried to flirt with Cait. Damone and May sang loudly with the other patrons, K-Lee sat back with his eyes closed, tapping his finger to the beat, Cait took in her surrounding with awe. Everyone had a smile on their face and a tankard in their hands. The floor was littered with people dancing, a couple fell to the floor and took three others with them. Instead of fighting they laughed and clinked their tankards. K-Lee opened his eyes and stood up, he held a hand out for Cait and asked for a dance.

Outline for a Dystopian like story

MC- gets a slap in the face when she is picked to cast the first stone in a public execution. The stone hits his face and the crowd cheers. She can’t help but feel that it is wrong.
Later at school, her best friend and two teachers are summoned to command. Everyone knows they are being tried and most likely executed. Students are in shock at the charges against them.

MC-Runs to Command, forever changing her life. Taking out the enemy. Some soldiers stand down, also believing this is wrong. She tried to convince them to let her tie them up so they can say they have no place in her actions. They beg to go with her as they will surely be killed for failing to stop terrorists. She allows them to go, except her Fiance. She shoots him close to his heart.

They make quick runs to gather other students and teachers who may be in trouble as well as stopping by their houses to say goodbye and gather necessary supplies. On the way out, she meets her mother who she confesses to, “I’m going to take down the Imperial System.” Luckily, the next check in is hours away.

They are now on the run with no where to hide.

They manage to find a cave, unknown to the army, and use that as a temporary hideout.

MC crashes from her adrenaline high and realizes what she has done.

She hides in a small corner and breaks down.

Hours later she comes to her senses and decided to carry out her will.

She receives word that her fiance lives and is called a hero.

They recruit more and more people who believe in and want a major change.

Chefs
Hackers
Doctors
Imperial Army Men
Whole families wanting protection.
Farmers
Seamstress
Multiple stores.
And others

A video is brought to the hideout that gives them an opportunity to reintegrate the MC into society. Her fiance is begging for the safe return of his Fiance as well as some other people unknown to be criminals. After an extensive investigation they find his words to be true. He managed to convince his superiors that they used his fiance, a wealthy family, as a hostage.

Others are being “kidnapped” as a way to insure negotiations.

Seeing this as problematic, the reach out to the Terrorist group offering money for the safe return of MC and the civilians.

After securing the money via hacking, the MC and the known innocent civilians are restrained and “Let go”

To cover their tracks the “Prisoners” walk around to the other side of the city. They look worn and torn as they enter the gates.

The Queen declares their safe arrival as a sign from the heavens. “We will win this war on terrorism!”

MC and others are treated and deemed “saved” They are allowed back into society as if nothing ever happened.

Elemental Rift

A hand slapped his back, he jumped and swung around, “Watcha doin?” Apollo asked with a grin on his face. “Stalking?”

“I-No-Erin-” He stumbled around his words, embarrassing himself even more.

“Take a deep breath, man you sure do get worked up.” Apollo laughed at his friend.

Re’Aven did just that, “I am waiting for Erin to finish up. We do normally walk home together.”

Apollo grinned, “Yeah, sure. I heard you mumbling to yourself yesterday and talking to Alie and Izzy. You trying to ask Erin out? That’s what I think you’re doing. It’s about time too. The way you both look at each other is sickenly sweet. A little over the top if you ask me.”

Blush quickly spread across his face, “We-I-It’s. Is it that obvious?” he finally gave up.

“Yes,” Karri walked by, “And it’s kinda gross.” she continued down the hall.

“One of these days I’ll win her heart.” Apollo sighed.

“Yeah, when Hell freezes over.” Amadeus playful punched Apollo’s shoulder.

“Hey man whats up!” they high fived, “Re’Aven here is stalking Erin again.”

Re’Aven shook his head and sighed. He explained the situation to Apollo and Amadeus, who looked at eachother then grinned. Amadeus slapped one hand onto Re’Aven’s shoulder. He gave Re'Aven some advice on asking girls out.

No Title

Andrianna smiled and agreed to be more careful, she gave her maidservant a long hug then sent her off to retrieve her lunch. The rain had stopped shortly after her mother left the room. She opened the window and breathed in the rain scented air. After eating her rabbit stew, she closed the window and navigated to the ball room. Arriving first, Andrianna took one of the seats in the front row and began to hum. The other Ladies filled in and kept their distance from the Princess. She hummed a little louder to drown out their snickering.

Mich called for silence and began the lesson with the basics. Andrinna already had the basics down, however, she still had to sit in on the lessons. The girls paired up with the male class and began their slow tour of the room. Andrianna struggled to keep a smile on her face while her partner stared at his feet. Her chest tightened and she began to feel suffocated, sweat dotted her brow and the room began to spin. She excused herself from her partner then ran out of the room down the hallway and out of the front gates. She ran until her lungs burned, which was not very far from the castle. She was on the eastern side of the castle, her large tree stood tall and proud a few feet from the wall. The hill overlooked the village her father owned. It is the first time she ever saw the land around the castle in the daylight, she normally snuck out after dark. Her hair fluttered behind her as she stood facing the wind. Thoughts escaped her, a calmness settled around her heart and she smiled as she sunk to her knees.

Horse hooves splashing in the puddles woke her from her reverie. Darkness begun to fall and panic filled her mind, her father will be furious her for being out so late. Andrianna gathered herself then jogged back to the castle. She crept into the great hall and snuck down the hallway, running straight into her father. Mud covered her dress and her hair was a mess from the wind, her father glared at her state.

We regret to inform everyone that we will be running in a less-than-optimum level for the next week-and-a-half, as the main site is currently undergoing revisions! 。・゚゚・m(ᗒᗣᗕ)m・゚゚・。

We are super-happy to see so much interest on our Gaia - thank you all so much for your patience!

Can't hurt

Quote:
Name : [Your name/pen name here please.]
Leta Darnell
About You : [A little about yourself~] I love writing, homesteading research, and rewarding awesomeness. I've been writing for almost twenty year, self-published a novella, and almost got a comic published (boss flaked on paying he artist, who left).
Gaia Contact? : [Would you be keeping contact solely through Gaia? Some artists/writers may not have Gaia accounts. Please do not post non-Gaian contact information here; that matter can be resolved once a partner has been found.] Please contact I_write_Ivre account.
Wants : [What sort of style and partners are you looking for? Would you prefer a Gaian over a non-Gaian? i.e. A Gaian artist and a letterer to work on a shoujo manga.]
I'm looking for an artist that can do body movements and expressive faces with big eyes. Anything ranging from a styles like Disney to Sailor Moon to Avatar: The last Airbender. Someone who loves mutli-ethnic designs and designing outfits and such a major plus. Genre is fantasy, slightly shoujo
Must be open-minded about religion and LGBTQ stuff.
Anything in Mind? : [Do you have a story in mind already? If so, how far along is it?]
Halfway finished script, more stories in mind.
Examples : [links to any online galleries/sites here; please provide at least one.]
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/171595/Takhira

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Are we allowed to offer incentives to attract artists?
I_Write_Ivre

Certainly! However, Dream Manga is not responsible for incentives falling through, so please bear that in mind~!

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
DREAM Manga
I_Write_Ivre

Certainly! However, Dream Manga is not responsible for incentives falling through, so please bear that in mind~!

I love giving people who do art for me money or cookies. Or both.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff