Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Businessman

6,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Hello art forums smile

I'm in my last year of university atm and one of my final projects is to do an external brief (so i need to find someone outside of my course to work on a project with) it's for my degree so i'm not necessarily looking for payment (though of course if you wanted to pay me that would be cool too)

But anyway, I figured I should start asking around to see if anyone needed a comic artist for any projects they had planned?

here's some samples of my comic work:
My Deviantart Gallery
User Image User Image User Image User Image

as you can see I have a mix of styles, I have the semi-realistic style, or the cartoony style.

I'm also not just tied to doing comic work, I really like ace attorney style games so if anyone has a game making project and they need backgrounds drawn or characters drawn I'd be happy to try that too!

I'll be happy to discuss ideas and stuff in a PM if you are interested in working with me

thank

Adorable Businessman

6,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Well, I don't have anything finished, in fact I'm restarting everything with an outline...but if you have a story idea I can help write it out, well, script it out. Although, I've never done a comic script before.
tallyb
Hello art forums smile

I'm in my last year of university atm and one of my final projects is to do an external brief (so i need to find someone outside of my course to work on a project with) it's for my degree so i'm not necessarily looking for payment (though of course if you wanted to pay me that would be cool too)

But anyway, I figured I should start asking around to see if anyone needed a comic artist for any projects they had planned?

here's some samples of my comic work:
My Deviantart Gallery
User Image User Image User Image User Image

as you can see I have a mix of styles, I have the semi-realistic style, or the cartoony style.

I'm also not just tied to doing comic work, I really like ace attorney style games so if anyone has a game making project and they need backgrounds drawn or characters drawn I'd be happy to try that too!

I'll be happy to discuss ideas and stuff in a PM if you are interested in working with me

thank
a couple of people are doing a cartoon thing for my guild. If you like, I could see if they would be interested in having another partner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff