Welcome to Gaia! ::

My first try on Children's books : http://csaa.weebly.com/the-golden-turtles.html
This is based on a popular Asian folktale, I posted the pages as a slideshow. Please give me some feedback. I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks!!! biggrin biggrin
Hey there! I think it is a very nice children's story. But how well it would be received depends on the age of the audience. The font isn't always organized in a pleasing way so you might want to switch that up. Also, many children's stories try to summarize the story in a few sentences on the last page. Like, "And then, while she was surrounded by all her friends, Snow White realized that true beauty could never be destroyed." Or something like that I guess
MsCaramelCali
Hey there! I think it is a very nice children's story. But how well it would be received depends on the age of the audience. The font isn't always organized in a pleasing way so you might want to switch that up. Also, many children's stories try to summarize the story in a few sentences on the last page. Like, "And then, while she was surrounded by all her friends, Snow White realized that true beauty could never be destroyed." Or something like that I guess

Thanks very much!!! By the way, can you tell me more in specific about the font? What should I do to improve it? Thanks again biggrin

Devoted Sweetheart

8,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Streaker 200
I think it's cute :'3 I wouldn't know any tips tho ^o^;
i think it would be a really cool story biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash