Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Entrepreneur

Looking for someone who wants to work with me on a comic I started a while back. Its a comedy comic that consists of goth/drug culture themes and is basically about 2 strange friends and their wacky journey through life. I have a bunch of the story line worked out already and some pages drawn up but I'm looking to restart with band new art and input. I'm looking for something more comic strip looking rather than manga or realistically drawn (I'm not great @ art so simple works better)

A little about it:

The first book starts with the main characters d**k and Odd summoning the devil to pay their phone bill..Leads into a journey to make a master craft salad and ends with a clerical mishap that brings them more work then they could handle.

If you like drawing but never know what to draw or want the challenge of putting together a comic book, let me know n well get started asap I'm generally broke as my money goes to bills, but will share whatever money made from the project 40-60 (for pages worked on)

Feral Loiterer

rofl The concept sounds awesome. I'd totally read that if it ever gets up and running.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff