Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Read 1st post)Good or bad? Why or why not?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

I'm thinking up a title so that's still pending. The storyline is simple at first but it gets a lot more exiting after about 1/2 a min. of reading. It's a little slow moving but I use the extra time to get into detail. I try to use the perfect amount of action but not overdoseing it. I'm having all of my characters relate to my friends so everyone understands perfectly. The main Idea will be about something wrong in the neighborhood with two worst enimies that find the only thing that can stop it. Do the have time to get over their differences? Another problem is, they are already tied up in high school eek . It's a race against the principal to stop whatever hides in the alleyway. twisted
I'd say it's Somewhat good myself but I have doubts so I'm wondering what others think.
its pretty good. It all depends on the style you draw it, the overall feel the readers get when they read it and how the characters are.
I personally see it as being drawn in the Toshiro Ono Pokemon comic style.
You have an incredibly vauge description so it's hard to judge on whether or not it's "good".

If you feel strong enough about it (and you understand the characters enough) start making it and then have some people review it.
Ok I will. Yes that was the basic idea so it's not very easy to scale, sorry sweatdrop . But thank you two!
If you have the talent, the love for it, a pretty cool story, have a nice little style, or an artist to do the work for you, how could it be stupid?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff