Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
Who know's how to draw a comic I need help please Imma post mine.

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
digitally or the traditional way?

...well digitally, obviously you need an art software. for a beginner, i recommend manga studio debut. it comes with screen tone brushes, panels, balloons, etc for making a comic. the quality may not be as good as something like photoshop though.

if you want to make something highly detailed, invest in photoshop or something like it.

...if traditional, there are a few books on how to do this. i can't really tell ya.

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
XMegantronX
digitally or the traditional way?

...well digitally, obviously you need an art software. for a beginner, i recommend manga studio debut. it comes with screen tone brushes, panels, balloons, etc for making a comic. the quality may not be as good as something like photoshop though.

if you want to make something highly detailed, invest in photoshop or something like it.

...if traditional, there are a few books on how to do this. i can't really tell ya.

Well Thank you.
What exactly do you need help with? Because saying "I need help with comics" covers a very large variety of skill sets. You'll get better feedback if you are as specific as possible.

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
-2o
What exactly do you need help with? Because saying "I need help with comics" covers a very large variety of skill sets. You'll get better feedback if you are as specific as possible.

everything I am so serouis
Naisha2546
-2o

everything I am so serouis

Buy or download these books, as instructed by the links, in this order.

Understanding Comics, by Scott McCloud.
Making Comics, also by Scott McCloud.
Fun with a Pencil, by Andrew Loomis.

This will give you a starting point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items