Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I've been trying my hand at drawing (and writing) comics. I have a few made, but this one is the pilot:
Page One
Page Two
(I'm sorry they're so big) Just let me know if it makes you laugh or tell me how it could have been better! whee

Big Member

very cute 3nodding keep practising!
I like how cute the main character is and that her name is Tara (thats MY NAME! blaugh )
but the panels are done very sloppy and I really don't understand the plot of why shes looking for a way to fix the snow??? and whats with the burning wheels? and the snow/cloud men? It seems like what your going for is a comic that has randomness like Adventure Time and if thats what your going for you will need to set up the beginning to be more clear of what the story is about like why its her that can fix the problem and no one else. Work on your transitions from panel to panel and page to page don't just go "you need to fix the problem" and then the next panel is "Ok its done!" you have to draw and write the in between. Take a moment to draw out a story board of what, when, why, how, and who. It's kind of grade school but it works.

I hope this helps keep up the good work not every story is pitch perfect at the start so keep at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games