yes 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
no...@.@ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
H YES FOOL!!! 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hi, a writer friend and i are making a comic and needs an inker. if you are interested in wanting to try out for it i would love to see a picture example of your inking style.

the comic is about an insomniac teen who gets shot by a ray gun and his different personality come to life. with that said i also looking for a good name for the comic. and possibly his hero name!!!!
ya'll are great i reember inking and drawing for people from here! lets see what you got!!!

Why I need an inker: I have just had a baby and am having a few problems since and won't make the deadline of mid January for the 25 pages. I will be posting the first page that needs to be inked so you may see what my style is like.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
bump

(The example will be posted later in the day). If you pm me I might be able to get the picture to you sooner!!!

Shadowy Phantom

This is probably the slowest-moving forum on all of Gaia, there's really no need to bump more than once every few days. Bumping so much makes you look inconsiderate to the other people here D:

You'd get more people interested if you showed some examples of your artwork.

Also, how come you're looking for an inker? Is it to save time, or because you can't ink yourself?
If it's to save time, then what kind of deadlines should your inker expect?
If it's because you can't do it, then why not learn? Even if you still decide to go with a separate inker in the end, knowing how to ink effectively will strengthen your pencil work, and make your inker's task much easier.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Thank you for letting me know!!! I always bump my forum once so that if I need the space later right under my first post I can use that one. I will post more info thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff