Welcome to Gaia! ::

I didn't care for Crayon Shin-chan, so I'm not all that broken up about it. Then again, I lack a sense of humor.
It freaked me out a lil...oddly enough. I used to hike solo for years. The idea of falling to my death or falling and then being badly wounded, alone, and dying slowly is pretty gruesome to me.

It's not that you lack a sense of humor, just that it's underdeveloped. A good sense of humor is like a fine wine, aged carefully in oak barrels in a dark cellar.
Mr McGrumpypants
I didn't care for Crayon Shin-chan, so I'm not all that broken up about it. Then again, I lack a sense of humor.

And Shin-chan lacks spandex.
Sorry to change the subject so abruptly but WTF is the deal with every thread title ending with [closed]? Is that the new weeaboo trend like using the word 'meh' and replacing all of your 'S's with 'Z's?
It means whoever made the thread is taking their ball and going home because they didn't get the answers they liked.

Instead of [Closed] read it as [Gone off to sulk].

Remember when that one person changed their title to OMG I'M REALLY CRYING NOW YOU GUYS, it's like that but passive-aggressive.
Arodem
Sorry to change the subject so abruptly but WTF is the deal with every thread title ending with [closed]? Is that the new weeaboo trend l ike using the word 'meh' and replacing all of your 'S's with 'Z's?

I was saying that earlier. My theory is that it's code for 'SHUTTUP GUYZ YOU'VE MADE ME CRY'.

oh boo hoo
I find it interesting that three people used the same baby trick in one day.

Dapper Dabbler

7,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I don't get why anyone would think that anyone online would care about making someone cry...

Eloquent Explorer

x3 Well, when someone realises that their thread is breaking the rules/isn't going to get any positive responses/was pointless to begin with, what else is there to do but close it? At least it prevents the thread from deteriorating further as everyone comes in to repeat what's already been established. Better than those ones whether the owner point-blank refuses to admit they're wrong and keeps the thread open in spite of everything.
ninota
And Shin-chan lacks spandex.
I don't think spandex could save Crayon Shin-chan. I only watched a couple of episodes of the dubbed anime but all I heard was unfunny toilet humor.

EDIT: To be fair, I wasn't paying any particular amount of attention to it. I was doing homework and I had heard it was good, so I had it running in the background.

Eloquent Explorer

Wait... Shin-chan... Did I see that on TV a couple of times?? I assumed it was solely a comic, but now that you mention an anime... let me go look it up to be sure.

Edit: YES I DID! Amazing! I'd completely forgotten about that until now! But I have to admit it didn't do anything for me x3
Saying "stop posting" or putting [closed] in a thread title isn't a very good deterrent for most people.

Unbeatable Prophet

Sayterra
It's not that you lack a sense of humor, just that it's underdeveloped. A good sense of humor is like a fine wine, aged carefully in oak barrels in a dark cellar.

everything's better, locked in a dark cellar for a few years.
I loved Shinchan for years and ages and I'm terribly sad that Usui has passed away. sad
Mr McGrumpypants
I don't think spandex could save Crayon Shin-chan.

I don't think you got the joke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces