Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oof. Maybe her family should get a court-ordered evaluation? I'd be really worried at this point if I were in her family.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Yeah, I'm not sure. Hopefully they look into it. Though, since it was anon, not sure if they'll see my reply anyway.
Seems like our little club is dying. I haven't really posted much myself, but I've been working and everyone's art progress was depressing.

Now I'm trying to write more and quit my job.

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
Mr McGrumpypants
Seems like our little club is dying. I haven't really posted much myself, but I've been working and everyone's art progress was depressing.

Now I'm trying to write more and quit my job.

*cough* i'm still here all the time, but i don't say much.

good on you for the writing though.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I have more or less been in lurking mode lately. If anyone wants to exchange twitter or tumblrs, I am decently active on those. But it is kind of hard to take Gaia seriously when so many users..aren't. I wish there was an active forum aimed at longform nonsuperhero comic creation more general than Fantasy Comic Portal(which is nice and all).
Hello everyone. Starting a new comic myself, and I'd just like to introduce myself here before I start lurking around reading everything I can fit into tabs as far as I'm allowed to.

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
Seijaku_Ishida
I have more or less been in lurking mode lately. If anyone wants to exchange twitter or tumblrs, I am decently active on those. But it is kind of hard to take Gaia seriously when so many users..aren't. I wish there was an active forum aimed at longform nonsuperhero comic creation more general than Fantasy Comic Portal(which is nice and all).

yeah, i'm down with that.

here's my twitter, and my tumblr. i have a personal art tumblr too, but it doesn't get updated much.

the problem with most forums aimed at serious creators is that the creators are, you know, ******** busy. so things are always slow.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
megrar
Seijaku_Ishida

yeah, i'm down with that.

here's my twitter, and my tumblr. i have a personal art tumblr too, but it doesn't get updated much.

the problem with most forums aimed at serious creators is that the creators are, you know, ******** busy. so things are always slow.

This is true. >_> Making comics in lieu of talking about comics.

My twitter(I'm already following you, ahaha), and my tumblr.
Alas, no twitter or tumblr for me. I use a Twitter account to tell people about stuff I get in my pawn shop. Or used to anyway; you see less interesting stuff as you might think.

And I'm terrible with blogs, so I don't have one of those, either. Writing about what I'm doing seems boring to me. I just don't feel interesting.

EDIT: I'll trade AIM addresses with people if you don't mind having me annoy you all the time.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
0o Sabakku No Gaara o0
Hello everyone. Starting a new comic myself, and I'd just like to introduce myself here before I start lurking around reading everything I can fit into tabs as far as I'm allowed to.
Welcome. Try...not to feel discouraged about us talking about how dead it is?

Grumpy: I usually use tumblr to reblog art reference and awesome art and read up on stuff happening in the industry.

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I've been lurking around a lot too. @_@

My tumblr

I would trade IM names, but I always forget to sign in...
If its a little dead maybe I can breathe life into it (or try a little at least)

I'm trying to set up a twitter but I just don't get it...No really...I don't get it at all. Not only do I not really know how it functions seeing as I just set one up yesterday but I kinda don't see..the point?
However, as far as I know its just people tweeting what amazing sandwiches they just made, and then how great it tasted, and then how they're full etc.

I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually, I guess.

Don't know tumblr either. considering getting that, being confused and giving up.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Twitter's main point for me is that it's easy to get on it on my phone. I've had some pretty decent conversations on there. If you want a good tag to follow, put #lfwc is a good one. It stands for long form webcomic.

Friendly Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
*shuffles in*
megrar

My problem in a nutshell.

I'm shipping 1500 books, coordinating an anthology cattle call, trying to launch a new webcomic AND trying to figure out how much risk to take with the life-changing amount of money my last Kickstarter bestowed on my little publishing outfit, which somehow became the most successful alt-comic publisher in Chicago when I wasn't looking.

All of that kind of conflicts with being an active Gaia poster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff