Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I think my need to constantly see something new causes me to have too many little mini crises about my drawing style... -_-'

Eloquent Explorer

Seijaku_Ishida
xd

Ugh. I only mildly like DBZ and this still irritates me.

Eeeeww. xp That's so stupid. And... live action DBZ? When did that happen?

Okay, so what is with this new attempt on Gaia's part to introduce a new friend-finding mechanism that uses real names? What part of 'real life and Gaia don't mix' do they not understand?? Sheesh...
Doesn't mirai's avi (the aquarium chick) look a bit like a bad transvestite?
Saraneth 6th Bell
Yeah, and I think my dad said Obama got secret service protection earlier than any other candidate ever. D:

Kax: It doesn't have to be on a theme, just random like you do, because that's funny and reacts to current events better. If you just try to do a few a week or something, then I think it would work. Your stuff is funnier than some other successful strips out there.

Lol DVA. Like AVP. >_>
]

It could be because someone has already tried to kill him once.

Or was plotting to. Some skinheads or KKK guys (Can't remember) had a bunch of sniper rifles and s**t and were plotting to take him out. But the police or what not got wind of it (I think one of the members chickened out and ratted on everyone else)
Seijaku_Ishida
xd

That really makes me sad in my geeky pants, like, way more than Goku being an 18 year old white kid when he's supposed to be a 14 year old tiny asian boy that no one believe can hurt them until he does.

I don't mind that Piccalo is white if that's the care, I mean I think it's goddamn retarded since all they had to do was spend an extra $2 to get some ******** green paint for the costume but whatever, but that looks like they stole the costume from the old power rangers studio because they got totally confused when the script said "Giant Gorilla"
I guess the concept of a humanoid creature turning into a monkey smacks too much of evolution and GOD FORBID we have that.

This is going to burn more than transformers and The Fantastic 4 combined.

At least I have Iorn Man and the first two X-mens...
But I have yet to see hollywood remake ANYTHING asian and do it well.
enchantedsleeper
Seijaku_Ishida
xd

Eeeeww. xp That's so stupid. And... live action DBZ? When did that happen?

Okay, so what is with this new attempt on Gaia's part to introduce a new friend-finding mechanism that uses real names? What part of 'real life and Gaia don't mix' do they not understand?? Sheesh...

What part of "It's in their own goddamn TOS not to give out our real names or information" that they don't get.

According to the TOS you can get banned for giving out your privet e-mail address if a MOD wan't to be a d**k about it.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Psycho Bunny Studio

But I have yet to see hollywood remake ANYTHING asian and do it well.

I dunno, the Silent Hill movie was all right. Sucked compared to the games, but considering how you don't have the same level of interaction with a movie as you do with a game, I don't think they could've made it scarier.

...I actually have rather high hopes for the Battle Angle Alita live action. I mean, come on. A live action of an anime about a cyborg killing machine movie from the guy that brought us Terminator?

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Psycho Bunny Studio
Doesn't mirai's avi (the aquarium chick) look a bit like a bad transvestite?

She makes me think of an old character I had named Deusser...

User Image

Hey... New Hampshire wants to start graduating kids at age 16! http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20081107/us_time/shouldkidsbeabletograduateafter10thgrade

xD I can't believe someone wants to try what I shouted back in 10th grade. "If we can take the EXIT exam at 10th grade and pass, WTF are we doing in 11th and 12th?"

rofl I finally looked at my college record and I have acquired 30 college credits before I ever started at Mt. SAC for my Animation Major!

xD And to think it all began when my high school was a b***h that cancelled Japanese...
I liked the Silent Hill movie. sweatdrop

Resident Evil was a trainwreck, though.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I did too. I just felt it lacking if you compare it to the games. xd

It's kinda like...well....the Dahaka in PoP. It actually looks kinda dorky, but when the screen turns sepia and grainy and it starts chasing you you're all "OHSHITOHSHITOSHITITSGONNAGETME!" But when watching someone else playing it, it's just like "haha, you're gonna get tentacle raped". Since you're not controlling the character, the experience is not as intense.

Eloquent Explorer

Psycho Bunny Studio
enchantedsleeper

What part of "It's in their own goddamn TOS not to give out our real names or information" that they don't get.

According to the TOS you can get banned for giving out your privet e-mail address if a MOD wan't to be a d**k about it.

That's flipping ridiculous. To put it mildly.

And while I'm in rant mode about Gaia, why the hell have they brought back that hideous 'Mini You' landing page (albeit with a slightly different look)?!? Last time when they asked our opinion about the new look, I was only one of the hundreds (well, I didn't see them all, but probably that at least) of users who told them in no uncertain terms that real life and Gaia. Do. Not. Mix. And they got rid of the screaming emo accordingly and replaced her with a mermaid. xd Much better. So why the hell have they brought the real-life thing back?!

Gaia needs a cluebat to the head. I swear this website will drive me crazy before I hit 18. gonk

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I noticed that. I was kinda like "why the hell did they bring this stupid 'mini you ad back?'.

Not that they really care what we think.

Eloquent Explorer

Yeah, silly me for thinking they actually listened to our opinions for once... xp

They'd better listen to us on the 'Friend Finder' thing though. I can't believe they're even suggesting something like that - and that well over 3,000 people think it's a good idea!

Also, what the heck is that anime survey about? I hardly recognised any of the titles listed, so I voted for the 'Ghost in the Shell' category because I've wanted to see that for a while.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I voted for Slayers Next and Try. heart

Honestly, the anime survey kinda made me happy. It's been feeling like they're drifting further and further away from the anime roots that got me to join this site in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff