Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mink_LaLa
I could go into a wall of text, but one of the problems is the PACING.

I know. You're tormenting yourself so comics with merely awkward pacing--of which there are zillions--will seem like brilliant masterpieces from now on.
OMG, that's it! I always enjoy being able to say, "But this isn't as bad as ______."

Also, I'm trying to figure out if this is written by a guy or a chick, what with the rampant Be A Whore To Get You Man. Seriously, girl, have a little self-respect.
Gah! I made one chapter already in my comic and I'm over half way done with the second, but I can't figure out why I think my first one was better. I feel my art was a bit better but the story is moving a bit slow for me i think. But i don't know. blah.... I feel better....
I love main-gah and paw-key.
Mr McGrumpypants

JESUS CHRIST. burning_eyes
Mr McGrumpypants

Omg leave that poor holocaust victim alone. cry
Bleh, that's awful. And the paneling on the other pages is utterly WTF-alicious. If I could only draw really big, sparkly eyes I could be a pro artist for whatever mag that's running in.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
It's also important to note that this got popular enough to have both an anime adaptation AND a live action drama series.
...So the message here is that I should draw worse?
Kupocake
It's also important to note that this got popular enough to have both an anime adaptation AND a live action drama series.
gaia should have a </3 icon.

Eloquent Explorer

Kupocake

And the moral of this story is... Kenneth Tong was right. If you starve yourself you will clearly achieve fame and fortune.

Bulbasauurr
gaia should have a </3 icon.

I think they do, I've seen it used. Isn't there an extra set of emotes that came with a Gaia Toolbar or something?
Medications I was on were making my hands shake. Time for more redo pages!

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Whew. Trying to do commission samples for the convention. D; Markers, awaaay!

At least this means I finally have a color picture of Nicodeme.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff