Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ugh so BORING today. I'm working on a boring page to.

*half asses the last panel*

Mwahaha...Finished.
I love when I was in the middle of laying out/penciling the comic pages for a specific scene some of my beta readers suddenly pop up saying the script needs to be fixed and the scene longer etc etc.

The script was written and proofread and beta read (and edits/suggestions marked off) MONTHS ago and nothing like this was mentioned before. GAH
Kyousouka
Roshtal Maverick
Sorry im not that great at grammar. must be repressed in my sub-conscious becuase i hated my english teachers.: XDi really hate grammar though but ill try to be better with it.

Basic grammar made easy: Once you've typed your post, read it out loud as you would say it in a real-life conversation. Wherever there is a short pause, put a comma, wherever there's a long one, put a period.
Then, if you really like us and want us to read your posts, go through and capitalize all the instances of "I" such as in "I'll".

Can do fellow comic creators and apologise for the horrorable grammar.I'll try my best to make my post a little more elidgable.Working on pages two and three now,sigh. sweatdrop

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
Kyousouka
Then, if you really like us and want us to read your posts, go through and capitalize all the instances of "I" such as in "I'll".

pfft. capitalization. that s**t's sooo overrated sweatdrop

Roshtal Maverick
Can do fellow comic creators and apologise for the horrorable grammar.I'll try my best to make my post a little more elidgable.Working on pages two and three not,sigh. sweatdrop

awesome. you're doing better already. i don't mean to sound like i'm picking on you or anything, so thank you for accommodating us.
raaawwrr
I've been doing actually quite well for keeping up with my schedule.
but now I have sims 3
Let see how long this lasts for XD

I think letting myself have weekends off will be good, that way I can power through the workweek and still be like "Ha ha I can d**k off two days a week still!" plus then I can make plans with people without ******** up my scedule

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Ugh. My laptop isn't charging. At least I know a repair place that won't charge much, but I still don't have much in the way of cash at the moment due to having to get our heater fixed. :/ Why the hell is this all cropping up before the convention?

*sigh* At least San hasn't been using her laptop all that much. Makes me feel less guilty about stealing it.
You know, I find it kind of funny that Superboy (in Young Justice) is called SuperBOY, even though he looks like he's in his late-teens. Superlate(or mid)adolescent would be more appropriate.

And yes, I'm nitpicking. Over all the show is so far surprisingly Not Terrible. You know, considering how most shows with teenagers tend to be...

Eloquent Explorer

Well, 'Superteen' doesn't quite have the same ring to it, I guess? xD
No, I suppose it doesn't. XP

But considering this is a character who in one form punched reality and vaporized a pregnant woman, I think the name should be the least of concerns. But then again, those are things that should never be spoken of again, much like the Marvel Civil War, House of M, and One More Day.

...Yeah if by some freak occurrence I was offered a job at Marvel, I'd say no.

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well, I've gotten the (tentative) scripts for all of chapter 1 and part of chapter 2 up on the thread. I haven't caught an artist yet, though. Gonna keep working on it.
You know, part of me wants to start doing webcomic reviews. I blame the one I'm reading now, as...I don't know how to describe it. I don't even want to say it's BAD, exactly, as I've read a lot worse things. But at the same time it's like, WTF is exactly going on here?

AND WHY DO I KEEP READING IT?!

Oh, yeah, the review thing is partially why. It recently ended, so I guess I should at least read ALL of it. Plus the writing tends to make me go, "...Wat." I mean, there's a gradual improvement in the art, so I guess I hope the writing will get better by the time I finish.

No, I'm not going to link it here, because it tends to be pretty NSFW.
Then just say what the title is?
Bizarre Uprising?

Really don't know how strict this site is with adult stuff, which is why I hadn't originally said it. But then, this probably isn't being watch that closely anyway. :/
I don't think adult stuff is a problem if you don't direct link to hardcore images, but don't quote me on that.

I took a peek, and the writing made me want to stab the people responsible. From a glance at some later chapters and it doesn't get that much better, either. Maybe you keep reading it for the same reason some people pick scabs? Hehe.
Maybe it's Bile Fascination. 8D

Actually reading it, I know I was thinking, "Wait, no, go back to the vampire thing! That's relatively interesting! Or, at least, better to read than this teen drama bullshit!"

I could go into a wall of text, but one of the problems is the PACING. It seems to go too fast and when something bad happens to a character, the reaction is more, "Oh no, that person I barely know and didn't really care about!" For example, one chick IMMEDIATELY decided to screw around on her boyfriend for being late for ONE date. She didn't wait to see if he had a good reason for not showing up (people trying to murder you is probably a good reason), she didn't talk to him about it, it's never said that this is a common occurrence. She cheats and then dumps him.

The guy who gets dumped acts completely heart-broken and his response was something to the effect of, "Is this how love ends?" and proceeds to wangst. The PROBLEM here is that the way this thing is paced it gives the impression they've only been dating for a few DAYS.

...WAT.

AND this chick is the same one who start dating a guy she knew her friend liked first and was shy about asking out. Yeah. She's kind of a b***h.

OMFG, there's so much I can say about this, but I'm TOTALLY going to finish it (Bile Fascination, indeed). That way, if I review it, no one can say I didn't read all of it.

...That was way longer than I meant it to be. >x>;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces