Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mink_LaLa
Yeah, there's someone I kind of want to commission, and she says, "Don't bug me about it," which I understand, but I've seen her take like two months for a sketch commission. D:

If she's saying that, don't even bother. I understand if it's for gaia gold or an art trade or something, but commissions for REAL should be treated like a REAL job. If you don't get something done promptly at a real job, you don't just get "bugged" you get FIRED. I don't like people who constantly email me about their commissions either, but it's a part of "customer service." Anybody whose ever worked in a retail position knows how annoying customers can be. You just deal with it, or stop taking commissions.
Right. I used to work in my high school's office, and as much I sometimes wanted to answer the phone, "Look, b***h, you called me and it's not my fault your kid's a ******** idiot!" I couldn't and didn't.
I has a game review. Feel free to rip it apart. Or sign up and comment on articles. whee
Aww, you played Recettear? >w<

On a more serious note, other than one typo where you forgot the 't' on 'the,' it seems all right to me. Though I thought you would've said the gameplay becomes repetitive, which to me it does. Go to dungeon. Go to shop. Go to dungeon. Go to shop. Go to town! Go to dungeon, and then go to the shop. Playing the demo I got bored pretty fast, seeing as that's all there seems to be to the game.
It does get repetitive, but by the time I wrote what I did, it was already overdue. It was supposed to be posted Friday, but everything wrong with it made me rage so much I didn't play the game enough to write a decent review until the weekend.
Ah; that makes sense then. Currently I'm downloading Second Sight to play, since I actually enjoyed the demo. Also, I want to know why I can punch a guy like twice and it kill him; but it's okay, your character questions it too. 8D

Shadowy Phantom

Huuurrrr hi guys.

I got so much comic stuff done while not posting here. Feels good, man. Got enough buffer till May (or mid-Jan if I do two updates/week), but I'm still making pages while I can.

Making comics > talking about comics. But hopefully no one missed me.

Working on a potential series of short episodic stories in addition to my main comics right now. Zombie BL yessss.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kyousouka
Huuurrrr hi guys.

I got so much comic stuff done while not posting here. Feels good, man. Got enough buffer till May (or mid-Jan if I do two updates/week), but I'm still making pages while I can.

Making comics > talking about comics. But hopefully no one missed me.

Working on a potential series of short episodic stories in addition to my main comics right now. Zombie BL yessss.
I was wondering where you were.

*grin* Buffers are good. Once I finish this chapter, I'll had a buffer until February if I update twice a week. Gives me time for NaNo and time to ink the second chapter.

Shadowy Phantom

Working on that zombie BL right now hhhnnnng. Everyone has such ugly hands.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
*wants to see said zombie BL*

I'm working on my Overlord comic.

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Zombie BL sounds fun.

@_@ Oi, I need to rebuild my buffer for Boy Aurus.

The Mafia Chapter(s) is a b***h. This is why I generally avoid from describing anyone as intelligent... because then if anyone does something stupid, I have no explanation...

But the mobsters are supposed to be criminal masterminds or at least some degree of successfully manipulative.

And I've been reading Machiavelli's The Prince a bit too much.

And then there's all those buildings...
Maybe you could say it's Obfuscating Stupidity? And to me it wouldn't be an issue unless they were constantly doing it.
Am I only one, who is really not into making concept art before hand from the characters? I mean...I know how to draw them, but doing some proper illustrations from them...uuugh. :C
Recettear is awesome ^_^

I'm working on a story currently, the idea is one i haven't really seen in a comic before but the characters are weak. I'm also trying to shorten it down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff