Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have not yet begun this series however I'll give a taste of what it will be like.

This is a vampire based comic. Three siblings in a city, modern day life.
Lestat,Elder brother of the two, Is a most feared, strong and fast being of the night. He is known only for his stoic sense of self.Calm collected..with a glare like Ice. Little does he know the night he goes out to feed with his family...he is going to find something that changes his life forever.

If you want to follow this comic or my art in general
Here's the link to my Dev art page!~

http://bbiuee.deviantart.com/

enjoy!
AAzuresato Hatake Ryu
This is a vampire based comic.
Lestat

No.
thanks for your input ^.^ heart
AAzuresato Hatake Ryu
thanks for your input ^.^ heart

Pop quiz. What was my input, and in what way are you thankful for it?
NO.

you disapproved. everyone has their own opinion even if its as simple as a YES or NO biggrin
everything helps.
You're lucky this isn't graded.

Why did I say "No." Hazard a guess. A wild, wacky guess. One about your confounding lack of originality.
daww... your trying to be all..mean ^.^;
no worries though biggrin I'm a permanently happy person!~ Like I said. thanks for your input!~
AAzuresato Hatake Ryu
Lestat...
Let me guess, the younger sibs are named Bella and Alucard, right?
noo. Viper and Pike. but good guess! heart
Hoping I'll give up and go away because you don't burst into rage-tears doesn't make you any less of a plagiarist, doll.

What you're doing is morally and creatively cretinous. You don't have to acknowledge it, but it's fairly important you realize you're not fooling anybody.

If you're interested in being taken remotely seriously, you'll self-correct. This is a forum for creative people, and what you've done is the antithesis of creativity.
I was simply advertising the beginning of a comic. expressing a coming soon. o.0 to each their own dear person. to each their own. your welcome to think as you like. ^.^ I don't think any of what you are saying is true at all..infact its kind of silly borderline extremist..I'm just embracing what I have passion for. thats all. xD

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
If advertising your comic is your main goal, then Art Discussion>Promotions is your forum.
ah! so thats what this is about! thank you so much. I'll correct this error right away smile
AAzuresato Hatake Ryu
I was simply advertising the beginning of a comic. expressing a coming soon. o.0 to each their own dear person. to each their own. your welcome to think as you like. ^.^ I don't think any of what you are saying is true at all..infact its kind of silly borderline extremist..I'm just embracing what I have passion for. thats all. xD

If you don't want feedback, you're in the wrong place. Go to Promotions. And stay there.

If you only want positive feedback, stick to DeviantArt. Ego-stroking hug-circles a-plenty there, and always room for one more.

And there's nothing extremist about discouraging idiocy. Hijacking an internationally bestselling chunk of Anne Rice's IP and expecting a forum full of reasonably literate people older than the age of twelve to not call you on it? That's extremist.

You're obviously still young, so consider yourself fortunate to be learning this lesson before you embarrass yourself on a much larger scale, like this little idiot.
IronSpike

You're obviously still young, so consider yourself fortunate to be learning this lesson before you embarrass yourself on a much larger scale, like this little idiot.

The article you link to seems to imply that she more or less got away with what she was doing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff