Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I have been for a long time wanting to do a web comic, or just looking for other great artists or writors to collaberate with.
I am a writor, and artist. I mostly want to do the pencil art and maybe inking.
I would love to get a great colorist, maybe another like minded writor to collab with and someone to do the word bubbles.
It would be great to get an entire creative team together.

I would like to see samples of course. You can hit up my DA through the link in my sig, to see my own work.

Again I am still working on my sequental art. I also have several of my own stories I want to play with as a webcomic, also open to sugestions for other work.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I am interested. I can only write though. I might be able to do speech bubbles....but not 100% sure

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Snowblazer
I am interested. I can only write though. I might be able to do speech bubbles....but not 100% sure

There are a few programs that can be used to add the speech bubbles.
I have a manga studio program but I can't figure it out for the life of me and I hate computers lol. So if you find a way of doing it that works best for you, send me a sample.
What's the concept behind the web comic. I might be up for doing coloring.

My DA
These are old, because I haven't done pure color work for someone in a long time:
{x}[x][x][this one was not completed]

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Princess Pudddenpop

My DA
These are old, because I haven't done pure color work for someone in a long time:

I have a couple of options. My main one is an original story. It's around the idea that the antichrist moves into an apartment with the 2nd coming of christ and all their weird adventures.
I also had pondered a fan comic that included a lot of older tv shows that crossed together, like The Adamas family and the Munsters, with some I Dream of Jeanie, and other assorted madness.
NuSith
Princess Pudddenpop

My DA

I have a couple of options. My main one is an original story. It's around the idea that the antichrist moves into an apartment with the 2nd coming of christ and all their weird adventures.
I also had pondered a fan comic that included a lot of older tv shows that crossed together, like The Adamas family and the Munsters, with some I Dream of Jeanie, and other assorted madness.

The first one sounds more appealing to me, simply because I have not really watched an of those old TV shows.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Princess Pudddenpop
NuSith
Princess Pudddenpop

My DA

The first one sounds more appealing to me, simply because I have not really watched an of those old TV shows.

This is the basic concept page I did. I colored it myself with marker, just to get an idea of the colors and what teh characters look like.
the text bubles arn't added though. So it's just pic panels. This is of the 1st concept.
The comic will be on Smackjeeves.com once we get going.
NuSith
Princess Pudddenpop
NuSith
Princess Pudddenpop

My DA

This is the basic concept page I did. I colored it myself with marker, just to get an idea of the colors and what teh characters look like.
the text bubles arn't added though. So it's just pic panels. This is of the 1st concept.

It looks interesting, but not entirely my cup of tea.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Princess Pudddenpop
NuSith
Princess Pudddenpop
NuSith
Princess Pudddenpop

My DA

It looks interesting, but not entirely my cup of tea.

Thats fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces