Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

No ideas for the webcomic yet. I need a long term partner, hopefully someone with kick a** writing skills. Preferably someone who can Skype and all that. 4laugh

http://curlycoconut.tumblr.com/

Shadowy Phantom

I'm a bit confused. Are you looking to develop a new story from scratch with someone? Are you seeking to be the artist and co-writer, or some other role(s)?

If the above assumptions are correct, could you provide more info about what you can and are willing to do? I mean both content (mecha? nudity? romance? scenery? what are you willing and unwilling to draw in a comic?) and quantity (how many pages per project, and how often?). Your tumblr mentions that you're going to uni, so I imagine you wouldn't be able to commit to the kinds of comics many would-be writers here want to make.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Kyousouka
I'm a bit confused. Are you looking to develop a new story from scratch with someone? Are you seeking to be the artist and co-writer, or some other role(s)?

If the above assumptions are correct, could you provide more info about what you can and are willing to do? I mean both content (mecha? nudity? romance? scenery? what are you willing and unwilling to draw in a comic?) and quantity (how many pages per project, and how often?). Your tumblr mentions that you're going to uni, so I imagine you wouldn't be able to commit to the kinds of comics many would-be writers here want to make.

I'd like to know a few of these things as well. Particularly scenery. Backgrounds are the bane of many artists (myself included).

It's no that I can't, it's just that I don't like to. Also it's sort of hard to get it to look right with the people in them...

Dapper Dabbler

Xiam

Kyousouka

Thank you for the interest guys but I have found someone for now. I had to ideas so we're using his story for now. I am VERY worried about the backgrounds as I have never done them before. emotion_8c

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aka Philly
Xiam

Kyousouka

Thank you for the interest guys but I have found someone for now. I had to ideas so we're using his story for now. I am VERY worried about the backgrounds as I have never done them before. emotion_8c

you don't need a writer, to be honest.

just go solo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas