Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I would like to make it clear that I am looking for a long time partner to work on all my stories and all their stories and to create stories together. I would like to have an artist as I do not wish to hire someone to draw it out, however it is not a requirement. I want a partnership where everything is equal. One that understands payment is only made after publication.

I would prefer a person over the age of eighteen minimum, I do not want someone to do somthing against their parents wishes or someone who wont tell them.

I want to make a friend. One that loves creating worlds and their people. One who creates for the sake of creation and not for money. A person who I can rely on and can rely on me. One to push me and motivate me to write on a strict schedule and I can push back without anyone getting mad. A long time partner to create many worlds with and loves their characters as I love mine.

I am not looking to hire someone to write it or draw it. If you are looking to get paid upfront by me then please do not read any further or respond.

I hope I have gotten the correct point across in an un-rude way.

I am looking for a serious, yet fun, artist. I would like the art to be similar to the style of Sailor Moon. I am not looking for someone to draw Sailor Moon or copy their exact style. I do not wish for them to have elongated bodies as in xxxholic and Tsubasa, large eyes as in Gentlemens Alliance and Full Moon. nor the innocent childlike art of Tokyo Mew Mew. Just as well I do not wish for them to be as skinny as in Sailor Moon.

These few are around the style I would like. All the characters belong to me, yet I did not draw them.

Maddison
Aurora
Snowblazer and Erin.

The story I would like to first have drawn is Elemental Rift. The above characters all belong to said story. I am currently writing the story in story format. I find it easier to translate story to script than from script to story.

Now, a little about me. My real life name is Sarah, I am 25 years old, and I absolutely love writing. I live in Wyoming close to the Colorado border. I work 40 hours a week during the normal seasons and sometimes overtime during Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love talking for hours about stories, whether they are mine or they belong to someone else.

My strengths are:

Character creation and development.
Dialogue

My weakness are:

Grammar
Spelling
Transitions.

Now I do not expect all the editing to fall upon the partner. After all how am I supposed to get better if someone else fixes it.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
In this story I have yet to decide if the characters (A) travel to another world or (B) just travel around theirs. Option A seems more imaginative yet more time consuming. Option B seems easier yet not as creative and just plain lazy. Now I would like a partner, preferable an artist, to help make these decisions and others along with drawing the comic.

Since I am rewriting it I will not be posting what I have written, with the exception of the very first paragraph. I will share what I have come up with for the world so readers can get a sample of what I am writing about.

The story is fiction-fantasy. It involves the use of magic in the form of elements. The twelve characters fight evil in order to bring peace to their world and/or the worlds they travel to. All except for the main character "die" in order to bring fourth the Element Warrior who in turns becomes the Element Goddess (later in the story) Here is what I have for the world so far.

The Five Great Kingdoms

The planet of Asha is divided into five major Landmasses, three minor masses, and a plethora of islands. The Northern and Southern Lands are the two coldest landmasses. The East and West Lands have all four seasons, yet not all areas receive all four. The Central Land has Summer, Spring, and Fall; some parts do receive snowfall.

The Kingdom of Aiea (Eye-Uh) lies in the Central Land and they still clings to their old ways; they hope to slowly bring in the new ways of the machines. Their people feed on vegetation as well as meat from the surrounding forests. They are a mix of people of all lines of work; mostly farmers, scholars and warriors. They use carriages, bicycles, roller-boards, and their own two legs to get around. This Kingdom has the largest populous. Their average height is between 5’2” - 5’5” for women and 5’7” – 5’8” for men. They are light to medium tan with light blonde or light brown hair and light blue, light green, light hazel, and light brown eyes. It is very common for women to have twins.

The Kingdom of Re’Aune (Ray-oon) lies in the Northern Lands. Their people feed on sea life, including sea vegetation. They are knows for their sweets made with snow and ice. They use snow-sleds as transportation; large dog-like creatures pull them along, snowshoes are also common. Their people are mostly water mages and warriors. This Kingdome has the third largest populous. Their people have an average height of 4’8” – 5’3” for women and 5’5” – 5’7” for men. They have dark brown, dark blonde or blonde hair with either blue or green eyes. They have the palest skin compared to the other Kingdoms.

The Kingdom of Ketlaan lies in the Eastern Land. They are a people of strict codes and honor. They feed on meat seasoned with spice with little vegetation. They are famous for their metal work and those within that field may become wealthy as their land is rich in metal. It is within this Kingdom that explosives and guns were first invented. Fire mages, warriors, and thieves are their most common lines of work. They either walk or use carriages to get around. Their people have dark tan or a deep brown skin. They have red, dark brown or black hair. The most common eye color is brown followed by green; however the Royal Family line has red eyes with orange specks. Average heights for women are between 5’5” -5’7” and men are between 5’8” – 6’2”. They are the tallest and most built of all races. They have the second largest populous

The Kingdom of Cei (see) lies in the South. They are a sister Kingdom to Re’Aune. Like the Northern Lands, they feed on sea life and sea vegetation. They are known for their jewelry made of sea jewels in which can only be found in the Southern Lands. They use snow sleds and snow shoes for transportation. Their people are around 4’7”-5’1” for women and 5’4”-5’8” for men. Their hair colors are blonde, light blonde, brown and light brown. They have a range of eye colors with hazel being the most common. They have the fifth largest populous.

The Kingdom of Tuie Lon (T-way-Lon) Lies in the Western Lands. They are a people of elegance, rules, and regulations. They eat nutritious food in small portions, even if it may not taste great. They are famous for their elegant clothes. They use cable cars for transportation. Their people are around 5’5”-5’9” for women and 5’7”-6’2” for men. Their hair is black and their eyes are either brown or dark brown. Tuie Lon has the fourth largest populous.

First paragraph.

Lips moved with silent voices screaming in the darkness. She smiled with tears in her eyes. She took a step back, dust billowing around her feet. They ran towards her mouths agape. He reached out, she fell back, his fingers grasped air. He started going over; another grabbed his shirt. They watched her disappear into the void.

Alexandra wiped the tears from her eyes. The vision hadn’t changed. No matter what she says, the vision stays the same. Peta tilted his head. “It’s alright Peta. I’m fine,” he cooed softly, “It’s time. Will you tell the others?” He bowed then took flight. She watched him disappear, silently contemplating their future. There’s still time to change it. She hasn’t made up her mind yet. Right? She took a deep breath then slowly walked back to the house, never looking back.
[/spoiler[

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I would like someone around my age (25), however my only requirement for age is over 18 and out of high school. I would prefer someone who is not in school or has a job that is on call, I am willing to work with such a person however I am apt to get frustrated if I cannot get into contact with said person or if they cannot keep up with the writing and creation.

If you are interested please submit an example of your work.

Questions are welcomed as I would hate to leave anything hanging.

500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi, Snowblazer/Sarah,

Would you be willing to write and sign a contract of agreement for the 50/50 future compensation? I can even write up the contract as long as both parties sign it so that we have it down in writing. Whether or not you're interested, I would appreciate a response.

Thanks!

~ inashosetai

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Edit: My real self—Lisa, 21, comic artist, graphic designer, web designer/programmer. I work 20-60 hour weeks, some regular days, some last minute on-call. My schedule is always changing.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
inashosetai
Hi, Snowblazer/Sarah,

Would you be willing to write and sign a contract of agreement for the 50/50 future compensation? I can even write up the contract as long as both parties sign it so that we have it down in writing. Whether or not you're interested, I would appreciate a response.

Thanks!

~ inashosetai

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Edit: My real self—Lisa, 21, comic artist, graphic designer, web designer/programmer. I work 20-60 hour weeks, some regular days, some last minute on-call. My schedule is always changing.
I do not mind signing a contract. .

I like your art, would you mind doing a few character sketches to see if it will fit my story? I will pay gaia gold for them; however much you want...as long as it is reasonable lol

500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I can create sketches for you. You can PM or e-mail characters descriptions to me. My e-mail is inashosetai@gmail.com.

As for gaia gold, since I don't use gaiaonline for any other reasons than to use the forums, the gold is worth little to me. How about 2,000 gold for each character sketch?

~ inashosetai

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I have yet to enter into a partnership for this, if this seems interesting to you please post your examples.

Sparkly Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I am currently a third year university student. I specialize in illustration and I have previous experience working in comics.

I'm not sure if my style would be to your liking but here are some samples. you can find more on my deviant art account DA Gallery

Sample one

Sample 2

Sample Three

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
filigree hummingbird
I am currently a third year university student. I specialize in illustration and I have previous experience working in comics.

I'm not sure if my style would be to your liking but here are some samples. you can find more on my deviant art account DA Gallery

Sample one

Sample 2

Sample Three
It's very cute, but not what I am looking for.

Sparkly Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Well if you've got any friends or something that are looking for a style like mine please send them my way. biggrin

Snowblazer
filigree hummingbird

Sample one

Sample 2

Sample Three
It's very cute, but not what I am looking for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff