Welcome to Gaia! ::

it s my comic i started on a while ago...
its preeettttyy big with my friends....(mostly cuz i popped them in it) but its better than my other failures...i was supposed to get a website for it but my lazy bumm friend keeps going to taco bell and asleep and it makes me mad!!!! stressed scream
BobTheDestroyer
...And?

yer a shruud little man.....
main characters name is kyoji karasaki(13) sayaka yoshida(14)leon flyhight(27) Youko Jinsouko(??) Sai Kaga(1 cool and Ryuji(too old to count) i have ia alot...soo yea...
XxSolxBadGuyxX
BobTheDestroyer
...And?

main characters name is kyoji karasaki(13) sayaka yoshida(14)leon flyhight(27) Youko Jinsouko(??) Sai Kaga(1 cool and Ryuji(too old to count) i have ia alot...soo yea...

I'm not 'shruud', I just want to know what it's about. And Listing a few characters didn't answer my question.
What's it about?
Where does it take place?
Plot?
What are the characters like?
Plot?
Who's the enemy?
Plot??
What's the genre?
And did I by chance ask about plot?

Thank you, have a nice day.
BobTheDestroyer
XxSolxBadGuyxX
BobTheDestroyer
...And?

I'm not shrude, I just want to know what it's about. And Listing a few characters didn't answer my question.
What's it about?
Plot?
Plot?
Who's the enemy?
Plot??
What's the genre?

And it took more than half a page for her to give even the SLIGHTEST bit of info. =P
DaftPunk
BobTheDestroyer
XxSolxBadGuyxX
BobTheDestroyer
...And?

I'm not shrude, I just want to know what it's about. And Listing a few characters didn't answer my question.
What's it about?
Plot?
Plot?
Who's the enemy?
Plot??
What's the genre?

And it took more than half a page for her to give even the SLIGHTEST bit of info. =P

I don't think she realizes that she needs to give a little in order to start a proper disscusion...

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
shruud.

shrewd. that's how it's spelled.

i'm betting it's not any good if she has no basic communication skills.
avichan
DaftPunk
BobTheDestroyer
XxSolxBadGuyxX
BobTheDestroyer
...And?

What's it about?
Plot?
Plot?
Who's the enemy?
Plot??
What's the genre?

I don't think she realizes that she needs to give a little in order to start a proper disscusion...

stare Hn.
Sorry to have to throw this up, buuut...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
blaugh LOL!!
I agree with all of them. There is no point making a post that just mentions the name of a comic and nothing else. Had you posted all that information in the begining, it might've made a little more sense, but, it still wouldn't have that much point. Some times it's a good idea to actually post your comic. wink
Banzchan

:O holy crap, can I steal your idea? biggrin kidding, awsome lil pic there robert. There should be a thread to " Awsome Anti-Stupid-Thread-Images"
Crying Chibi-Jesus should deffinately be in the top 10.
Banzchan

*ROFL* That is hilarious!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces