Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah...I'm planning a manga, and I thought it'd be nice to get feedback and such. The genre is sorta fantasy/adventure(strange, I'm not usually into that) and alot of it takes place in a desert/plain type setting.
Anyway, so this is the main character, Anil(no last name yet sweatdrop )
User Image
Hmmm...he's an introvert, and he's kinda serious. He has an identical twin who has long hair and is alot more out going.

Since he won't really have a chance to change his clothes, I wanted him to be wearing something that looks good, but is also suitable to the setting. After I drew that, I was kinda wondering if it was either of those sweatdrop

In the story, Anil has been seperated from his travelling caravan thing. A different caravan comes along, so he stays with them for the night. He gets curious about this covered cage, and sees a beautiful unicorn in it, so he lets it out O.o I promtly transforms into the dragon creature below(but with wings). It carries him off and wants him to guide it to this city for reasons it wont tell, and Anil is helpless to do anything but comply.
Err..there's still more to it than that but...
Pic of Elirix(the dragon):User Image

So what are you're opinions?
the blue is heavy on the eyes and this is a bit too much picture too little story for the CC sub, this should probally go in the Picture Post, but it's boderline, so meh.

I like it though...

even if it is a little Yuki Sohma ish (Fruits Basket)
Cheerful Blue
the blue is heavy on the eyes and this is a bit too much picture too little story for the CC sub, this should probally go in the Picture Post, but it's boderline, so meh.

I like it though...

even if it is a little Yuki Sohma ish (Fruits Basket)

I changed it so it tells more...
The description is still a bit vague, but if my nose doesn't decieve me, I smell potential. So I wouldn't share too much of the storyline anywhere online, only with people you trust.

But then, it'll be hard to get many opinions. It's your call.

Wagging Canine

950 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hmm, that's a little interesting I wish you can go into more detail though. And I like the character design.
I added a little more... redface sweatdrop
It's good. I like the character design.
The guy looks too much like a girl, but the hair and expression seems to fit him more, add a little more in to the story, not too much though, and it will work, but then again i ain't no pro in this sub!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff