Welcome to Gaia! ::

viiniry

Oh my, that is adorable c:
Keep up the good work.

will do, rofl i upload quite often mrgreen thank you for reading heart
mmmaaaaooow~
ლ( ̄ω  ̄ლ) BUMP
I really like it. smile It's just simple, cute, silly fun, and it totally works. I actually feel like Chad could work as like, a line of merchandise or something. Like bags and notebooks with his face on it and plushies. XD

Bagz was my favorite. Definitely quirky and weird, but in a good way. :3

Also, I don't think bumps are allowed in Comic Creators, so I'd cool it with that (just saying so you avoid getting reprimanded for it).
Pinky Lillix
I really like it. smile It's just simple, cute, silly fun, and it totally works. I actually feel like Chad could work as like, a line of merchandise or something. Like bags and notebooks with his face on it and plushies. XD

Bagz was my favorite. Definitely quirky and weird, but in a good way. :3

Also, I don't think bumps are allowed in Comic Creators, so I'd cool it with that (just saying so you avoid getting reprimanded for it).

i would really like to expand chad to become merchandise haha. i'll be like a dream come true. hope u continue reading 3nodding

oh and thanks for the rules tip. heart

Invisible Prophet

I wish I had your creativity.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I read this whole comic a while ago, but I hesitated to post, because I didn't know what to say. I don't laugh when I read this. It doesn't have a deep plot either. Still, I keep reading it and I like reading it. It's adorable and whimsical. I'm entertained. That's all I can think of to write.

Bagz is my favorite, because I like sheep and the bag gag is really amusing.

Precious Friend

9,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
Best comic everrr cat_crying
Tenko72
I read this whole comic a while ago, but I hesitated to post, because I didn't know what to say. I don't laugh when I read this. It doesn't have a deep plot either. Still, I keep reading it and I like reading it. It's adorable and whimsical. I'm entertained. That's all I can think of to write.

Bagz is my favorite, because I like sheep and the bag gag is really amusing.

emotion_awesome it random, and i draw what comes into my head. bagz is based on my goofy side :B
thank you for your comment. im happy to know this makes u feel attached somehow hehehe.
KyashiDestiny
Best comic everrr cat_crying

emotion_dowant thank u for the motivation. look out for updates emotion_bigheart
nice, thanks for u sharing it!

Greedy Millionaire

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
Chad can be a douche sometimes
,but the manga is great i totally love it <3

Rogue

omg soooo cute. i want one!

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points