Total Votes:[ 770 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 367 368 369

Tipsy Lunatic

enchantedsleeper
Jiigoku
Hello all. biggrin

Hi! I'm alive! I swear! @__@;;

The-QuEEny-NErD
I know I haven't been around much lately....but I have some time before the next semester starts. I can write about if there's any room for a new project. The difficult part is always getting a plot laid down, and I can commit a few days to that if you like. I can't remember the new address for the Catalytic Productions site, but I'm back on board if you still need me!

The new address for AVIS and all the stuff it contains is here: http://avis.herokuapp.com/ And yes, it would be wonderful if you had time to work on something. I don't see any harm in working on something new, though I advise keeping it to 10-15 pages in length if you can. Do you have an idea you want to start writing or are you looking to pick up an existing idea, such as from the Idea Pot?

I'll take a sniff around. My stuff is usually a bit darker, since I can't write the funny to save my life. If you'd like to see some of my most recent pieces, you can go here or here. Of course, neither of these are comic scripts, but they could be adapted into scripts if anyone is interested. Anyhow, I'm going to poke around the idea pot and see what I can find.

Tipsy Lunatic

So...I posted an idea I've been stewing over for a while in the Avis Idea Pot....sneak by and let me know what you think. heart

Eloquent Explorer

Cool! Seen and commented :3

Friendly Genius

Friendly Genius

~*~ Super special awesome thread revival! ~*~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items