Welcome to Gaia! ::

:people counter::..

+ 1 100.0% [ 770 ]
Total Votes:[ 770 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 367 368 369 > >> >>> »|

I fixed my examples! they were being all funky!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I saw the new horror movie room 1408... WEIRD a**! but i'm never scared by movies now, its a little disappointing.
enchantedsleeper
@Naito Yuki: Yes, please do apply n_n

Okay.

Name: Naito Yuki(Gaia), Shiloh(real name). I'm not terribly picky about nicknames.

Requested Position: Toning.

About: I own a website at http://www.crazybaka.co.nr and I love to draw and practice my web designing skills.

Gallery or Example: This is my only screentone example. >_> http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o182/InuKik/Doujinshi/YumeNi-pageone.jpg

Contact info: My e-mail(anime_nz@hotmail.com), Gaia PM, or dA note(http://shirofuchideuikuku.deviantart.com)

Other: Nothing I guess?

Friendly Genius

A.D._the_skull-witch
oh was i supposed to send it to one of you guys?
sorry.
smapples distracted me again.

I made the best damn batch of cream puffs EVER!!!!!! i'm so proud of myself! lol

Nope, you're supposed to send it to me, the mule! And you did! So good on ya ^^

@Naito: Cool stuff n_n Although you didn't need to fill in the whole thing again, just the samples bit. That sample should be fine, but if you do want to do another one you could tone a lineart, like Emihaumut did?
Wild black hair... Outrageous pirate outfit...
!?!

I fixed that banner!
^^

!?!
... Must be Scott.

Eloquent Explorer

Catalytic Productions
@Naito: Cool stuff n_n Although you didn't need to fill in the whole thing again, just the samples bit. That sample should be fine, but if you do want to do another one you could tone a lineart, like Emihaumut did?

xD Oh well. At least it took up more of my uneventful time.

Eloquent Explorer

Hehe xD You stuck for stuff to do at the moment?
enchantedsleeper
Hehe xD You stuck for stuff to do at the moment?

Yep. =P
I'm home schooled so that makes more time I'm stuffed in a house. xD So I often draw, CG, or study random subjects just because they interest me. I'm currently practicing iframe/frames for web design.

Eloquent Explorer

Nice! Well, in my opinion. The more free time I have, the better.

Oh, I've been meaning to ask ya - that character sketch you sent of Liam (the ventriloquist); was that the finished article? I kind of assumed it was just an in-progress thingy, but are you waiting for a verdict?
must... claim.. post #...69 xp ... ninja
enchantedsleeper
Nice! Well, in my opinion. The more free time I have, the better.

Oh, I've been meaning to ask ya - that character sketch you sent of Liam (the ventriloquist); was that the finished article? I kind of assumed it was just an in-progress thingy, but are you waiting for a verdict?

Umm, I don't know? O.o I thought it was the final description thingie. I have no idea.

Eloquent Explorer

No, um, I mean your drawing. Was it finished or were you going to do more to it?

@Emihaumut: *blink* What's special about post 69?
nothing... I just like the number 69 4laugh . Yes, I am quite disturbed sweatdrop but oh well 4laugh
Hello 4laugh Im awaiting approval for costume designer and/or character artist, so I figured id come hang out with you all ^ ^
Hiya Kyle. ^^
How's it kickin?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas