Welcome to Gaia! ::

:people counter::..

+ 1 100.0% [ 770 ]
Total Votes:[ 770 ]

Eloquent Explorer

I have a shiny new signature to celebrate my wrong-headed participation in yet another OLL writing frenzy.

*throws confetti into the air*
Haha, at least you have time for it. I'm just gonna cheer for you from over here under this pile of schoolwork.

Eloquent Explorer

XD I don't actually have time. Hence my use of the word "wrong-headed". Did I mention that we have midterms next week that no-one ever told us about?
Hah. Nice! My midterms still haven't started yet, though it is midterm season.

Friendly Genius

Damn. I thought someone new had posted. x3
Haha, nope. Just boring ol' me. razz

Tipsy Lunatic

Ello peeps!! Long time no see. How is everyone?
Ohai~ I'm just barely managing to survive school. You?

Tipsy Lunatic

I just have one more semester in the kiddie pool before I wade out to sea....
aisazia
ninja
Hi there. smile

Demonic Cat

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Hello all. biggrin

Tipsy Lunatic

I know I haven't been around much lately....but I have some time before the next semester starts. I can write about if there's any room for a new project. The difficult part is always getting a plot laid down, and I can commit a few days to that if you like. I can't remember the new address for the Catalytic Productions site, but I'm back on board if you still need me!

Eloquent Explorer

Jiigoku
Hello all. biggrin

Hi! I'm alive! I swear! @__@;;

The-QuEEny-NErD
I know I haven't been around much lately....but I have some time before the next semester starts. I can write about if there's any room for a new project. The difficult part is always getting a plot laid down, and I can commit a few days to that if you like. I can't remember the new address for the Catalytic Productions site, but I'm back on board if you still need me!

The new address for AVIS and all the stuff it contains is here: http://avis.herokuapp.com/ And yes, it would be wonderful if you had time to work on something. I don't see any harm in working on something new, though I advise keeping it to 10-15 pages in length if you can. Do you have an idea you want to start writing or are you looking to pick up an existing idea, such as from the Idea Pot?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff