Welcome to Gaia! ::

:people counter::..

+ 1 100.0% [ 770 ]
Total Votes:[ 770 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 367 368 369 > >> >>> »|

enchantedsleeper
Hehe, why so bored? I'd love to swap, I don't have any time to write nowadays. Hopefully once we get going you'll have enough stuff to do. I've been waiting for test responses from two wannabe-character artists before I start up work on the comic again, but y'know what, I can't be bothered to wait any more. ^^ I have two character artists - you and Emihaumut - and the others can join in later once they deign to produce their tests. rolleyes

So, if you two character artists check the Domino Project subforum of the guild, there should be a thread for you guys in there. (Unless you're really quick off the mark and get there before I've made it xD)

I'm always bored because I have too much time. xP At least I get plenty of time to practice drawing.

I looked at the thread, and drew how I think the love interest would look out of boredom. Photobucket is down right now so I'll put it on my Geocities space 'til it's back: http://www.geocities.com/shirofu555/li.jpg She's not too girly because extremely girly stuff will burn my eyes out. >_>

Emihaumut
For the website test, I think we should just see who can make the best website design. I can help; I know a thing or two about web designing. CSS used to be my language (I've since forgotten most of it sweatdrop )

That sounds like a good idea.

Eloquent Explorer

Emihaumut
Oh and Enchanted, you never replied about the art manager thing...

Oh, sorry, I didn't see it first time around. But it's cool, we have a guy.

@Naito: Hey, that's cool! But I do think she ought to look girlier... sorry if it offends your sensibilities. x3

As for the website design thing, those sound like good ideas. I'll probably do it this weekend, since at the moment I can only get on Gaia for a bit in the morning and a while in the evening, and I'll need longer to try and retrieve some of our past applicants.

Anyone fancy going to the Character Artist thread in the guild...?
enchantedsleeper
Hey, that's cool! But I do think she ought to look girlier... sorry if it offends your sensibilities. x3

I don't know much about girly clothing to begin with. Do I dare try Google to find out of what they look like? xD Maybe later I might, not now though since it's the middle of the night. xP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have nothing to say at the moment, so I'll just say 'Hi'. : D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi! biggrin

I saw the character artist thread but I have yet to do anything. I should have time today smile

Eloquent Explorer

Naito Yuki
enchantedsleeper
Hey, that's cool! But I do think she ought to look girlier... sorry if it offends your sensibilities. x3

I don't know much about girly clothing to begin with. Do I dare try Google to find out of what they look like? xD Maybe later I might, not now though since it's the middle of the night. xP

Well, don't worry too much about the outfit since that's more the area of Costume Designers (although I don't think putting a little heart on the front of her top would kill you :3); it's more just her overall appearance. Maybe some longer eyelashes would do the trick? And some accessories - I'm no expert on girly clothing either, but I know the sort of thing - bows, frills, ribbons, jewellery (like necklaces, bangles, bracelets)... maybe some stuff in her hair, like little clips or a headband/alice band... take your pick. I actually really enjoy drawing that stuff when it comes to drawing girls. I've always liked the little details, like what it says on the front of someone's T-shirt, and whatnot.

Anyway, you know what they say: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! ^^
Naito Yuki
enchantedsleeper

Try long dresses, bright colors, ribbons.... or just paste 'Hello Kitty' all over her clothes.

Edit: Oh, and make her blushing smile Most of the time, that's a nice touch.

I'm drawing one right now.. let's see how it goes xD

Eloquent Explorer

Yeah, Hello Kitty would be good too =D (I love her!)

Ooh, are you gonna go for the Character Artist position too, Nite?
enchantedsleeper
Yeah, Hello Kitty would be good too =D (I love her!)

Ooh, are you gonna go for the Character Artist position too, Nite?

xd I guess I could... I'm not very good at drawing, but I always draw the characters of my stories.

Let's see... these are some of my drawings: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Ahh, I got carried away and made drawings of Dominic Domino, the Hero's Hair (with capitals because it's practically a character on it's own), and the Love Interest's Best Friend.

Now I can't stop D:

Note: I picture D.D. as a spoiled brat, so I made him look a bit like Jay from Tales of Legendia sweatdrop

Eloquent Explorer

^^ Nice characters! May I see the stuff you've drawn? I'm curious about The Hair especially. xD And yeah, being a spoiled brat would fit well with D.D.'s character.
enchantedsleeper
^^ Nice characters! May I see the stuff you've drawn? I'm curious about The Hair especially. xD And yeah, being a spoiled brat would fit well with D.D.'s character.

Sure, I just have to connect my scanner >_>... I'll probably make it tonight.
enchantedsleeper
Well, don't worry too much about the outfit since that's more the area of Costume Designers (although I don't think putting a little heart on the front of her top would kill you :3); it's more just her overall appearance. Maybe some longer eyelashes would do the trick? And some accessories - I'm no expert on girly clothing either, but I know the sort of thing - bows, frills, ribbons, jewellery (like necklaces, bangles, bracelets)... maybe some stuff in her hair, like little clips or a headband/alice band... take your pick. I actually really enjoy drawing that stuff when it comes to drawing girls. I've always liked the little details, like what it says on the front of someone's T-shirt, and whatnot.

I actually did put a heart on the chest part of her clothing when I was sketching, I just removed it when I coloured it.

Her shirt is also a type of shirt I've seen where the top half is tighter while the bottom half is looser. But I think I'll leave it to whoever the costume designer is, it's hard making someone girly. Probably 'cause I like drawing people with shirts, jeans and trench coats when it comes to comics.

Maybe I'll try designing a different character.
Naito Yuki
enchantedsleeper

I actually did put a heart on the chest part of her clothing when I was sketching, I just removed it when I coloured it.

Her shirt is also a type of shirt I've seen where the top half is tighter while the bottom half is looser. But I think I'll leave it to whoever the costume designer is, it's hard making someone girly. Probably 'cause I like drawing people with shirts, jeans and trench coats when it comes to comics.

Maybe I'll try designing a different character.

I know what you're talking about - that's the princess cut. Ironically, the last drawings I've made have girls using it, even if I hate it xd It suits me terribly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff