Welcome to Gaia! ::

:people counter::..

+ 1 100.0% [ 770 ]
Total Votes:[ 770 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 367 368 369 > >> >>> »|

I'm playing diamond for the ds right now. Pokemon always lasts at least 6 days.

Eloquent Explorer

Heh. Not straight, though - I hope? x3 Diamond's the one Pokemon game I don't have, because I don't own a DS. I'd like to get one, but given that I already have four or five assorted gameboys which belonged to either me or my brother, I think my parents might deem it unnecessary. x3 Ah well.

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
diamond isn't that great. I think the series already passed its peak (gold)

Eloquent Explorer

Yeah, the gold/crystal/silver series of the game was my favourite, same as the Johto League was my favourite series of the anime. I own and have played Leaf Green - did that come directly after or was there something in between that I've forgotten? - and it's good, but not as addictive as the others.

I remember when I used to play Pokemon Red on a black-and-white inherited from my brother. xD The graphics in that are so basic compared to nowadays, but I loved it.
Yeah, gold was the best and I stopped after that (well except for the pinball game) but idk, it seems to have redeemed itself on the DS. There are sooooo many minigames/sidequests.

Friendly Genius

*sigh* Still waiting... This doesn't bode especially well for when there are real deadlines. xP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just thought I should keep myself subscribed to the thread.

*subscribes*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Explorer

Hey!! ^^ Thanks for checking in. :3 You're welcome to come and chat any time, this thread needs some more life in it.
enchantedsleeper
Hey!! ^^ Thanks for checking in. :3 You're welcome to come and chat any time, this thread needs some more life in it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sure. : D I'll try and breath some life into the thread whenever I can.

In any case, how's the studio going along? If you need some help, feel free to ask me.

Eloquent Explorer

n_n That would be much appreciated. I'd say it's doing pretty well, all things considered. I believe, that for the first time since Nera-san went AWOL, I have actually got to the bottom of our huge backlog of applicants. @_@ This calls for a celebration! cheese_whine

I'm still waiting for a few responses, and the process was made rather quicker by the fact that many previous applicants have abandoned their accounts x3 But you can't win 'em all, and at least now I can see more clearly who and what we need. I'm about to go and update the post on the front page which says how much we need applicants for each position, in light of our recent responses, and I think I'll also be changing the thread title a little to say that we need manga artists. Almost all of those who previously applied for that position appear to have left Gaia, so where we once had too many, now we have next to none. xp
There's a bottom to that thing?! eek Haha, well at least you got there. After that, you can get to the bottom of all the new applications that will come rolling in 3nodding

Oh man, I had the weirdest dream. For some reason, everyone who signed up showed no interest at all towards the Domino Project and we were all working on a different one whose title had soul in it somewhere. eek I think it's just plain weird I had a dream about the studio xd

@ enchantedsleeper: It's hard to get anything dead back to life again, so this does call for a celebration. : D Where's the champagne?

It's quite an irony how a manga production studio is in need of manga artists, but I'm quite certain that applications will flow in soon.

@ freely: Lol, now that's one hell of a weird dream. There's this Chinese saying which goes something like this, "what you think of in the day, you dream at night". Maybe you've been thinking too much about the studio, but that isn't a bad thing in itself. Haha. : D

Hrmmm, maybe, but I was thinking about rabies all day yesterday gonk Oh bio, how I hate you so stare Stupid rabies even had me making an educational comic about it crying

Eloquent Explorer

*stretches* Phew! This admin stuff never ends! I've just finished updating all the codes in the Code Storehouse over in the guild - basically, they're pre-written PMs that make responding to applicants quicker - a few of them still had our old name on! o.o And earlier today, I trawled through a good twenty pages of the old thread to try and find this one applicant, because she changed her username and I couldn't find her with the search engine. That brought some memories back x3 (In the end, it turned out that she'd left Gaia anyway, but there you go xD)

This is the kind of thing I should have a secretary to help me with, of course, but I'm too much of a control freak to relinquish the jobs ^^;; Maybe... later...

@c00ki3: Indeed - and I should know, I practically have a degree in reviving things. I had an rp that I was a member of ages ago, called Destiny In The Stars, that I brought back to life about four or five times, nagging people over MSN and typing out updates for ones that had been away, until I eventually got sick of it and it died a long-overdue death. x3 I took over this studio after Nera-san disappeared the first time, as you know, and it's been through a few dead periods since. I also am/was a member of Gaia's unofficial online magazine, The Gaian Press, and I helped revive it once before it died a while later. A few people have posted in the guild recently, but no one seems willing to revive it again, and for once, I'm washing my hands unless I can get some help.

Phew. That was a long rant. xD

@I.P.: Haha! I know exactly what you mean - I've had some weird dreams about stuff that I've spent a long time doing. If I ever go through a phase of watching an anime, I'm bound to dream about it a few nights later. (I once had the strangest dream about Momo and Appa from Avatar: The Last Airbender swimming in a bowl of soup sweatdrop ) I'm going through a Smallville phase at the moment and a couple of nights ago I dreamt that Clark had a baby daughter who was killed by some sort of nuclear fallout... and it was somehow his fault because she hadn't inherited his invincibility... confused Weirder still, on Friday night I dreamt that I spent ages queuing up to meet Peter Pan in person, only it never happened - and I've not watched the film or anything recently. Mind you, I've had so many dreams about Peter Pan throughout my life that I'm not so surprised. I'm a Pan-Fan XD
rofl Wow... that Avatar comment reminds me of one of the episodes, Dreams and Nightmares (though I'm not sure if it came out in the US yet). But wow, you have a lot of dreams. I still like my dreams that actually serve as a reminder--like I had one where I was at school but I forgot to do my history homework and right when I woke up, history homework.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff