Welcome to Gaia! ::

:people counter::..

+ 1 100.0% [ 770 ]
Total Votes:[ 770 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 367 368 369 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Explorer

Ah, why, are you going somewhere? My timezone is GMT; what's yours?

I'm not actually sure how much I like the novel. Maybe it's not my kind of thing. But your quality of writing seems good, although you do switch tense a lot which is disorientating for the reader - might want to watch out for that.

Like I said before, I want to focus on the art part of the comic at the moment (after all, the art is at least three quarters of the whole thing) and so there won't be much happening writing-wise. Still, I'll send you a guild invite; I'd be interested in your input/ideas on the latest project we have going. Don't be put off by the lack of activity within the guild; I'm always hanging around, and I hope to start up some more threads in there soon.
enchantedsleeper
GrimBen
enchantedsleeper
x3 You seem very confident about the quality of your writing.

Ah, crud, it's a .docx extension... Can you possibly send it in another format? I still use Word 2003, it can't read that.

Stupid MS! I'll send it to you in a normal format. I am confident. Confidence is good right?
EDIT: I may have sent it twice by different emails. Stick by my yahoo one.

:3 Sure, confidence is good. My brother's a very confident person as well. xD Me, not so much.

I.P.: xd Is there any job you can't do, art-wise? Your pictures are very cool ^^ LoL @ the Hero Sandwich one.

I'll send you a character description to draw from later today. 3nodding

GrimBen: Haven't yet, I gotta go to school, but I'll check my emails as soon as I can.

Hrrrmmm.... I can't.... do 3d! There you go smile (or flash/animation {for now})

Eloquent Explorer

I.P.Freely
enchantedsleeper

:3 Sure, confidence is good. My brother's a very confident person as well. xD Me, not so much.

I.P.: xd Is there any job you can't do, art-wise? Your pictures are very cool ^^ LoL @ the Hero Sandwich one.

I'll send you a character description to draw from later today. 3nodding

GrimBen: Haven't yet, I gotta go to school, but I'll check my emails as soon as I can.

Hrrrmmm.... I can't.... do 3d! There you go smile (or flash/animation {for now})

surprised Oh, what a let-down! I'm so disappointed! Not. xD You know we did actually have one applicant - or was it two? - who could do animations, and we did consider making use of that somehow, but I'm not sure what you can do with that skill other than perhaps make a promotional animation for the studio and/or its comics.

I had a go at animation a while back. Did I ever show you guys this?

User Image
Hii. Eh, I just felt like saying something so no one thinks I've disappeared. =/

I.P.Freely

I can do flash, 'though nothing special since I recently started using it.

Eloquent Explorer

xD It's cool; if you've hung around this long I'm fairly sure you're not going to up and leave anytime soon, am I right?
I've been trying to learn for months now, but every time, I'm like, eh, I'll do it later. sweatdrop So, here I am... still haven't gotten around to learning it... biggrin
Just saying. xD Since I spend alot of time doing nothing, and I have bad sleep at the moment so I spend some days asleep. So I don't always respond to things like my mail quickly.

Hmm, is this considered a good 4th attempt at flash? http://shirofuchideuikuku.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-proposing-to-Sally-70306398

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
enchantedsleeper
Ah, why, are you going somewhere? My timezone is GMT; what's yours?

I'm not actually sure how much I like the novel. Maybe it's not my kind of thing. But your quality of writing seems good, although you do switch tense a lot which is disorientating for the reader - might want to watch out for that.

Like I said before, I want to focus on the art part of the comic at the moment (after all, the art is at least three quarters of the whole thing) and so there won't be much happening writing-wise. Still, I'll send you a guild invite; I'd be interested in your input/ideas on the latest project we have going. Don't be put off by the lack of activity within the guild; I'm always hanging around, and I hope to start up some more threads in there soon.

Writing stories is so exciting I forget about all tenses! Just kidding, I hadn't noticed that; neither did my creative writing teacher, though you seem to have the same opinion of it as she does.

My Writing Site. You might want to check that out too.

I'll be sure to like the guild xD
Naito Yuki
Just saying. xD Since I spend alot of time doing nothing, and I have bad sleep at the moment so I spend some days asleep. So I don't always respond to things like my mail quickly.

Hmm, is this considered a good 4th attempt at flash? http://shirofuchideuikuku.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-proposing-to-Sally-70306398

Wow, that's actually pretty good. My only issue is that it goes too fast.

Eloquent Explorer

That is really good! But I do agree that it's kind of hard to work out what's happening due to the speed. What program did you use?
Well I didn't decrease the speed because I was taking the critic I got at SheezyArt.com to use more frames. So I tried more frames instead of slowing the frame duration.

I used Macromedia Flash MX.

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm an American! (-5 GMT)
I'll be going skiing soon.

Eloquent Explorer

Naito Yuki: Hmm, well maybe you should do both?

Ben: Ah, well have fun!

Gah. Still waiting for four different people to get back to me. I hate waitiiiing... stressed
When waiting, I play pokemon biggrin (So freakin addictive gonk )

Eloquent Explorer

I.P.Freely
When waiting, I play pokemon biggrin (So freakin addictive gonk )

OMG I heart POKEMON. What console do you play on?

It'd have to be a game that lasts for six days, though. xP (Time left before I can nag people for not having responded within the given two weeks)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff